Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Forum Member

TB and Synapse 25 Newbie Question

I'm new (well about to be) to Tom Bihn. I have been following the products for over a year now. I'm just very slow at making decisions.

Anyways, I had my heart set on a Synapse 25 in Black with the Steele interior. I have it saved on my wish list for about a month and today I decided to pull the trigger. Low and behold it's not listed as available. My question is has it been discontinued or is it just out of stock and if so how long before you think it will return?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, it will be back in stock. Black/Steel is a staple combo around here in many models, but especially the Synapses. What you can do is subscribe to the New Bags and Colors Ready To Order thread. Go to THREAD TOOLS (somewhere on the right side) and the select SUBSCRIBE. You'll get an email when someone posts a back in stock notice in that thread.

If you'd like to get an estimate of when it will be available, try emailing CS, but do bear in mind that their production schedule is flexible.

HTH

Forum Member
    Thank you!

If you call or email TB customer service, ask if there is one left. Sometimes there is just one left that you may be lucky enough to get.

Hope this Helps

Cheers!
    TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

TB and Synapse 25 Newbie Question

Now I know colour is a subjective thing but you could consider another colour combo (inside if you like black outside). I see black/Iberian and black/wasabi listed. I've owned these colour combos and really like them.

Wether you go for one of these or wait for the black/steel (also great) you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A vote for "Portable Culture"
    Aeronaut 45 ([Black/Steel), Aeronaut 30 (Navy/Iberian), Western Flyer (Navy/UV), Pilot (Navy/Solar), Synapse 25 (Grey/UV), Ristretto (Navy/UV), Medium Cafe Bag (Grey/Olive), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Grey) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseffect View Post
    Now I know colour is a subjective thing but you could consider another colour combo (inside if you like black outside). I see black/Iberian and black/wasabi listed. I've owned these colour combos and really like them.

Wether you go for one of these or wait for the black/steel (also great) you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, the black/wasabi was my 2nd choice. I asked the wife what she thought and while she said they both look great, when spending this kind of money there should be no 2nd option. I agreed.