Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Western Flyer & S19 save the day

My mother passed away last Tuesday. I made a trip to Idaho and wanted to do carry on only. I decided on my WF & S19 as the bags to take. I considered my Tri-Star and S25 but decided to go with smaller. I wasn't thinking clearly while packing so ended up buying a couple of tshirts when I got there. I was gone eight days. I did do laundry once for my brother and I half way through the trip.

I was so pleased to have two bags that were easy to pack and carry. My S19 was my daily companion to the funeral home, banks, investment advisor offices and general running around. It was great to keep my stuff coralled while we were cleaning out her place. I truly appreciated it. There was a place for everything. Life was made so much eaiser by the organizational capabilities.

I stuffed more in my WF on the way home than it was designed to carry. Becuase of what I was bringing home I had to check it on the way back. It came out without a scratch.

It was a difficult trip made a whole lot easier by, of all things, bags.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

So sorry to read of your mother's passing, @Moose. I hope you take comfort in knowing your Tom Bihn Forum Family is thinking of you at this difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: Coyote/Steel Swift * Wishlist: Keep Island

@Moose, I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. Sending you warm thoughts.

"Exhaust the little moment.
    Soon it dies.
    And be it gash or gold it will not come
    Again in this identical disguise."
    -Gwendolyn Brooks

Forum Member
    My condolences to you and your family during this very difficult time, Moose. It's never easy to make a trip like that. Hope every day gets better.

Sending sympathy to you and your and family. I'm glad at least some things made the week easier.

Volunteer Moderator
    Sincere condolences on your loss, @Moose. Sending many warm, supportive thoughts your way during this period.

moriond

Forum Member
    My thoughts are with you and your loved ones during this difficult time.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

My deepest condolences, Moose.

Forum Member
    I send you my condolences, too, @Moose. I took a similar trip overseas a year ago this month when my father passed away.

I packed my TS and Co-Pilot on that trip. I agree - the bags helped make difficult trips easier.

So sorry for your loss, @Moose. My thoughts are with you...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, @Moose. My deepest sympathies to you; try to be kind to yourself as you move through this sad time.

Joining in the sending of condolences and good wishes to you and your family, @Moose

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sorry for your loss, Moose. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. *hug*
    A shameless orange lover.

Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

Forum Member
    My heartfelt sympathy to you, Moose. Hope you feel the support from across all the miles I see represented on this forum.

Forum Member
    My sympathy goes out to you Moose. I hope you find some peace and calm in what is a difficult time for all family members.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast