Overnight work trip with the Synapse 19
Good times await in Skokie, Illinois, and it's quite possible that my iPhone camera skillz have improved marginally.
Items, clockwise from top left:
- Synapse 19 in 200D Steel Dyneema, Solar interior
- 15" unibody MacBook Pro (I will slip into a sleeve for transport)
- 27-ounce Klean Kanteen in Black (duh)
- One-half pound of Colectivo Black and Tan whole-bean coffee, a belated birthday gift for a colleague
- Moleskine notebook, hard-bound, size Large
- Pilot G-2 Limited pen, Silver
- Power brick for laptop
- Organizer Pouch, size Small, in Steel Dyneema (contents: hand sanitizer, mints, and Advil. Lots of Advil.)
- Stuff Sack, size 1, in Solar Dyneema (contents: contacts, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair product, shower gel, Q-tips, packet of tropical-flavor Emergen-C)
- Western Flyer Small Packing Cube, All-fabric (contents: T-shirt, cotton-cashmere sweater, socks and chonies)
- I am attending a conference with relatively low sartorial standards. I'm presenting on the first day, so I'll wear my fancy-fancies to the site.
- My fleece jacket and hat will ride along with me in the car.
- I finished my Prezi weeks ahead of time! No all-nighter for this Badger, at least not this year.
Wow, great list and pic, thanks for sharing your experience. How much did your pack weigh? I would never be that prepared to have my talk ready that far in advance!
Thanks; glad you liked the pic. I didn't weigh the pack but I'd estimate it was about 11 pounds.
Originally Posted by Anniegill
Regarding my talk: believe me, I'm generally not what you'd call an advance planner. The worst was finishing my paper in the taxi on the way to the conference. Not to be repeated, ever.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk