Wow! When I saw the Maker’s Bag, I fell immediately in love with its looks – classic messenger style and full of pockets – Twelve by my count (and I think a record for TB bags). It was also made in my favorite material - Ballistic Nylon.
But then I heard that it would be also made in Black Dyneema AND in my favorite interior color – Iberian (there is also an Ultraviolet option too). Oh I was tempted but I had never had an all Dyneema bag and I was hesitant …. well I took the plunge and I am glad to say I LOVE this bag in all Dyneema!
I have used this bag to go back and forth to work as an EDC over the past few days and I really got to appreciate the space, dimensions and pockets of this new bag AND the greater flexibility of Dyneema.
- Great to have two zippered pockets – one for docs in the main compartment and one easy access one in the front to securely hold things
- Not one but two mesh pockets – great for water/coffee/tea mugs, umbrella and Bluetooth speakers!
- Three large elastic pockets in the front of the main compartment – perfect for easy access organization
- Main compartment can be very deep (thick) or thin as needed – so you can carry bulky items
- Can “flip” the flap edge to easily get an things on the edge of the inside main compartment
- Dyneema keeps its shape well when empty due to the edge piping and top black band
- Wow – I can see everything inside due to the bright Iberian (or UV) Dyneema
I am officially now a Dyneema convert!
Here are some pictures of the fantastic Maker’s bag in Dyneema: