Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Received my very own Q-Kit in beautiful Kiwi yesterday, what an awesome little pouch! Right now it's holding my ear buds but I see plenty of uses for it in the near future. Also my first Kiwi accessory, woohoo!

Say Hello To My Little Friend!-img_1460-jpg
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Forum Member
    Ohhhh. That's pretty.

I got my two kiwi Q-kits yesterday. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with them yet but they sure are cute.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

What I want to know is... if the Q-kits are made from offcuts of fabric which are essentially the trimmings from cutting larger bags, what is there in the range at the moment which is a larger bag which comes in Kiwi ballistic? I've looked but can't see anything...
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCQKTTMCBTTSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SE TSS4TTQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Forum Member
    There were probably a lot of small bits generated from the custom Limited edition of the DLBP created for the conference a few weeks back...just a guess. Even though I would love to think there is more Kiwi in the works...
    :-)

Oops..Sorry! Just rechecked and that bag was Wasabi...Wrong green, but still a lovely companion to various purples.
    http://forums.tombihn.com/tom-bihn-n...ver-world.html
    Last edited by Grandcache; 07-30-2014 at 06:44 AM.
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)