Talk about good timing...I pulled up behind the UPS guy just as he pulled up in front of my house! My new Night Flight (which I call my "Night Fever" because that's funnier :-) was only on the porch for 30 seconds before I snatched it up.
1. I originally bought this as a camera bag but I'm iffy on whether this is how I will end up using the NF. The padded inserts velcro to a fuzzy, stiff pad that lays in the main compartment. The stiff pad is removable. The padded inserts are a little fiddly, but no more than any other bag that employs repositionable dividers. I think I would have preferred a padded cube with padded bottom that slides down into the main compartment, sort of a mini square I/O. I'll test it out and take some pictures tonight and maybe it works great, but my first impression is unfavorable.
2. The woman who modeled the bag in the video must be a pixie.
3. The packing cubes are adorable.
4. I need to beg the TB crew for a Navy/UV version. Navy/Wasabi is nice, but my heart really wants Navy/UV.
5. I THINK THIS WILL BE A STELLAR BIKE BAG! I just need to work out how to fasten it to my bike rack. Oh my google! (No offense, @teresapoet!)
6. You could carry a respectable watermelon in the main compartment.
7. You will probably have to flatten your toilet paper rolls to get them to fit well in the side compartments.
8. I was clued in about the small size be previous posts, but I didn't realize how truly awesome a cube-like main compartment would be. This is going to be a handy and versatile bag!
I should have time to take pictures tonight. The kids are going to the pool with the grands and Mr. Janine has a meeting. It's the perfect night for a hot date with a new TB bag. :-D