Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,300   Posts: 197,928   Members: 7,251   Active Members: 183
Welcome to our newest member, Bikes&bags.

Aeronaut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bnett
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2009

Aeronaut

What a bag! What a company!

We wanted an aeronaut for an upcoming trip. Concerned that the bag seemed back-ordered on the TB site, I emailed the company. Darcy promptly replied, saying no worries, they would make sure that I had the bag before the trip.

As promised, the bag arrived in plenty of time. This was my family's fourth Bihn bag (two cafe's and an EB). This bag deserves every ounce of praise heaped on it -- and more.

It couldn't be better made, and the design is incredibly thoughtful. It is perfectly paired with one large and two small packing cubes. Each end pocket easily held a pair of 10.5 size shoes (and more), and the center held more than enough clothes and other items for a ten day trip. The side handles are genuis; perfect for holding the bag as you walk down the plane's aisle or pulling it out of overhead. The backpack straps are pure comfort, and the absolute shoulder strap never disappoints (have one on the EB, too).

Thanks so much for the perfect travel bag. It is a true joy to use; every fiber oozes thoughtfulness and purpose.

Regards,
    Brian
    Last edited by bnett; 03-03-2009, 06:12 PM. Reason: Typos
  • Lone Piper
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2008

Packing mine up for a trip tomorrow to Alabama....couldn't agree with you more! A great bag from a fantastic company!
    Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

Comment

Working...
    X