Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbot View Post
    I'm kicking myself for not ordering an aubergine WF with backpack straps.
    Kick yourself no more!

Looks like two more WF color options have been added to the list for the next batch... including Aubergine.
    Last edited by bb93fo57; 03-17-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Just found this one thread..
    Is this been and gone, or still waiting?
    Jaffa
    S19 Grey/UV:TS Steel/UV

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
    Just found this one thread..
    Is this been and gone, or still waiting?
    Jaffa
    @Jaffa, If you're asking about the Western Flyer in the Black Dyneema/UV color combination, that was last restocked before Christmas (see my post at the end of October 2015 when this color combination showed up again.). From memory, I think this sold out before Christmas (maybe late November), and then they brought back the Black Dyneema/Wasabi color combination for the Western Flyer. They've also offered this in a short run of Black Dyneema/Iberian one year, after the Black Dyneema/UV combination sold out, but I think they've only done Black Dynema/Iberian once for the Western Flyer, and both Wasabi and UV interiors have shown up more frequently.

The Dyneema versions tend to sell out more rapidly, so you were quite right to order your Dyneema Side Effect when all three interior colors were available. (I should probably add a note to the discussion thread about new colors because while they announced the Black Dyneema/UV Side Effect on February 4, they didn't announce the Black Dyneema/Iberian and Black Dyneema/Wasabi Side Effect options that appeared over the next two days, making all three currently available.

HTH

moriond

Forum Member
    Taking advantage of this thread resurrection to put out a wish for a return of the Black Dyneema/Iberian combo! I am a new Iberian convert after receiving this year's forum gift in this color...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2