Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Wisconsin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A45 Cubes - When will they be back in stock?

I'm taking a three week trip to Asia in March and was hoping to buy cubes for my A45 (in particular, I want 4 end-pocket packing cubes, which are not currently available). Any ETA on those being back in stock? Kind of frustrating to spend a lot on a bag and not be able to pack it the way I want.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi @alleira,

I noticed that the Halcyon A45 end cubes have been in stock for a while. Were you looking to specifically get the Aether cubes (e.g. for color options)? You might try contacting Customer Support directly for time estimates on specific products getting restocked. Since this is the holiday season, many items do sell out quickly, but these should be restocked well in time for your March trip.

HTH

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by alleira View Post
    I'm taking a three week trip to Asia in March and was hoping to buy cubes for my A45 (in particular, I want 4 end-pocket packing cubes, which are not currently available). Any ETA on those being back in stock? Kind of frustrating to spend a lot on a bag and not be able to pack it the way I want.