Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

San Francisco Bay Area
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to hang a freudian slip in a brain bag.

The freudian slip looks like what I need, but I don't see any clear method of hanging it. I see the FS's loop at the top and the BB's O rings and sewn-on strips inside each of the main pockets. But what accessories hook onto the loop and the brain bag?

Forum Member
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to hang it, it just sits in there perfectly. Takes up the full height and width of the compartment. Mines in the rear compartment. The loop would be useful to pull the FS out of the BB if needed6, but I've never taken it out.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannolo View Post
    The freudian slip looks like what I need, but I don't see any clear method of hanging it. I see the FS's loop at the top and the BB's O rings and sewn-on strips inside each of the main pockets. But what accessories hook onto the loop and the brain bag?
    Welcome to the Forums, Cannolo! Yours is a good (and quite common) question and stevenkelby has the answer: there's no method of hanging the FS in the Brain Bag because it's designed to fit either of the main compartments of the Brain Bag. It doesn't move around much in there/fits quite well.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want the FS attached, you can use a carabiner or a key strap.

I use an original Nordic PCBP with an S25 FS attached with a carabiner to the center o-ring as a "bill paying station" hanging in my closet. Since the PCBP is partially unzipped, the carabiner keeps the FS positioned so that I can access things either in the front or the back at the same time, but not let it fall out of the PCBP.

San Francisco Bay Area
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to hang it! I like that answer! Thanks, stevenkelby, Darcy, and threeteez. Ordering it now.