Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't do first aid (and don't have pouchkins), so I can't directly answer the question. But wouldn't it be better to keep gloves in an all fabric pouch so they are not exposed to UV? My experience is that it causes them to break down. If you carry a bag, maybe the face shield and gloves could go in a small Halcyon pouch?
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    I don't do first aid (and don't have pouchkins), so I can't directly answer the question. But wouldn't it be better to keep gloves in an all fabric pouch so they are not exposed to UV? My experience is that it causes them to break down. If you carry a bag, maybe the face shield and gloves could go in a small Halcyon pouch?
    Thank you - I hadn't thought of it in that way. A small pouch sounds like a great idea, and can still be tucked inside a pocket somewhere until (hopefully not) needed.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @katt94,

I was able to get 4 non-medical gloves into one single pouchkin, see photos. I get the gloves in bulk from Costco, they are pretty thin. Great storage idea that I plan on using! Since this pouchkin will be stored inside a bag, I am not worried about the gloves breaking down from UV exposure and I love that it is small enough to slip into even a small pocket if ever I want to carry it on my person.

SMALL POUCHKINS:  HOW DO YOU USE THEM?-fullsizerender-2-jpg

SMALL POUCHKINS:  HOW DO YOU USE THEM?-img_5295-jpg
    TWO GLOVES IN POUCHKIN

SMALL POUCHKINS:  HOW DO YOU USE THEM?-img_5296-jpg
    4 GLOVES IN POUCHKIN

SMALL POUCHKINS:  HOW DO YOU USE THEM?-fullsizerender-jpg
    SIDE VIEW OF 4 GLOVES IN POUCHKIN
    Last edited by anna2222; 07-20-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @ anna2222 - that's really helpful. The gloves look pretty similar to the ones I have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2