Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FS for Smart Alec

Does anyone use a FS with their Smart Alec? I tried to find some photos of the BB/SA FS in use but couldn't find any. What about the FS for the Synapse? I have a MCB FS but it seems lost in the SA.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy G View Post
    Does anyone use a FS with their Smart Alec? I tried to find some photos of the BB/SA FS in use but couldn't find any. What about the FS for the Synapse? I have a MCB FS but it seems lost in the SA.
    I use the FS in my Smart Alec a lot. Works great, here are some pics (I apologize for the qualitiy but I am travelling and the camera in my Smartphone is really crap).

FS for Smart Alec-sa_fs-1-jpg

I almost always carry my 11' MacBook Air in a neoprene case in my FS which works almost like an internal frame and keeps the FS from bending on the bottom.

FS for Smart Alec-sa_fs-3-jpg
    FS for Smart Alec-sa_fs-2-jpg

I also use the FS with my Synapse 25. Although it has not the specific shape for the Synapse it fits inside.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the photos, it helps me visualize how the FS might work for me.