1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cubelet as diaper/nappy pouch

I temporarily misplaced my normal diaper/nappy pouch (a clear 3DOC), so I was forced to try other options. I was very surprised and delighted to find out that the tiny Cubelet will fit two size 4 disposable diapers, a baggie of wipes and a couple of nappy bags!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! I'm not yet a mother, but this will definitely be a must for shorter outings when a little one enters my life :-)
    kindness is contagious.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bermudajes View Post
    Wow! I'm not yet a mother, but this will definitely be a must for shorter outings when a little one enters my life :-)
    TB bags are essential to surviving parenthood, even after the newborn fog lifts. Small children are very distracting and I find it hard to pay close attention to inert things like bags when I am literally being pulled in two directions at once, or holding little hands, or tending to scraped knees or hurt feelings. My new motto: clip everything!

The Cubelet pictured above will also take a tube of hand sanitizer or diaper cream, if the diapers are rolled tightly.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't use my Snake Charmer much anymore, so I commandeered it into service as a diaper bag last time I traveled. It worked pretty well!