Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Packing cubes for Medium Road Duffle

Packing cubes seem to be the talk of the forum at the moment and recognising that the Road Duffle is a retired design.

Wondering, what size packing cubes fit the Medium Road Duffle. Possibly the A45 ones or perhaps something else?

Anyone use packing cubes with this bag?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Packing cubes for Medium Road Duffle

Quote Originally Posted by Perseffect View Post
    Packing cubes seem to be the talk of the forum at the moment and recognising that the Road Duffle is a retired design.

Wondering, what size packing cubes fit the Medium Road Duffle. Possibly the A45 ones or perhaps something else?

Anyone use packing cubes with this bag?

Thanks.

Hi @Perseffect, I just tried my new large A45 laundry cube in the main compartment of my medium road duffel, and it fits like it was made for it. While I only threw a few things in the cube, I will definitely be using that in the future. I am not sure if the cube was overstuffed if it would be pretty snug against the width of the bag, but there is still room to use the inner compartment side pockets. I hope this helps! Packing cubes for Medium Road Duffle

Note: there is still room to fit more on top of the cube. Since the bag can be a bit “slouchy” when under filled, it may be difficult to tell.

Last edited by NWhikergal; 03-17-2018 at 02:10 PM.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s great to hear. I do have some halcyon A45 large cubes in storage so when I can get access to them, I think I’ll try them about.

I also found this old photo from when I owned a medium road duffle in the past.

It seems a PCSB fits the end compartment well. This seems to be in line with fitting the A45 end pocket.

Perhaps the A45 is the closest fit for cubes.

Thanks.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWhikergal View Post
    I like your El Paso Chihuahua's shirt.