Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johntubbs View Post
    How do you put the SCB FS is a DLBC? It would be sidewise?
    The FS for small cafe bag is about 10 inches tall, and fits in the DLBC main compartment right way up, not sideways. I only have to tuck in the FS webbing loop when zipping up the DLBC.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't used my FS with my TriStar for some years now. Additional bulk and didn't bring me much value.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
    The FS for small cafe bag is about 10 inches tall, and fits in the DLBC main compartment right way up, not sideways. I only have to tuck in the FS webbing loop when zipping up the DLBC.
    I now have the FS for SCB in my DLBC. It sits well between the rails in the back behind the cache. It actually makes for creating vertical spots in the back corners for umbrella, power brick, etc. It feels like the size of the bag increased!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveltech View Post
    I have tried loading it up in Pop Tote but again, only one side is usable if you tuck it into the buttoned down area.
    I bought an FS specifically for this purpose, but besides not being able to access one side, I find it always escaping from the buttoned top and falling diagonally inside the the bag. Such an annoyance, but it makes it not feel so blasphemous that I'm getting ready to cut mine apart and repurpose it for better use in my Pop Tote! I think my design will not only make the FS truly useful but will also fix most of the issues I have with the Pop Tote and turn it into my dream bag! I will post a picture of the finished product as soon as it's complete (hopefully within the next 3-4 weeks!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2