Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paracord matches for limited edition colors?

I'd like to switch up some of my cord pulls, and I thought it might be fun to add some Sitka or Solar or Monarch pulls instead of my usual UV and Wasabi. I know we have a few paracord enthusiasts on the board - has anyone found good matches to limited edition or retired colors?
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are hundreds of colors available on Amazon. It just takes a while to go through the lists (most postings have a drop down and you have to click on each color name to see what it looks like. I seem to gravitate to Paracord Planet and Paracord - good quality and service with both. YouTube has great instruction videos, plus the ones people have linked in here. You'll find both solids and multi colors. Some of the reflective ones are fun too. I typically use 550 weight 7 strand. Lots of other uses for the excess.