Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just broke in my large laundry cube for the first time - LOVED IT. The laundry stuff sack is clever, but as it really isn't organized (especially on the clean side), it just didn't appeal to me. I used my large cube to pack tank tops, socks, underwear and leggings on my trip and found that making sure my dirty stuff was unwadded (what, that's a word, right?) was the key to making the best use of the space, as well as evenly distributing the bulk. I normally roll/ball socks & underwear, but think that in the future, it might work better to lay them flat so that there aren't any "thick" areas. Two thumbs up!
    A30 - Original Halcyon/UV MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! SE - NORDIC/Solar TT - Sitka

TB Newbie Rainbow First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a S19 or S25 in original NORDIC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Laundry Stuff Sack Questions mine! I donít use it in the side pocket but it helps form the shape in my main section of the A30 - I konmari fold my clothes
    I use it as the bottom packing item in my Synapse if I travel with it.

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    #TeamUltraviolet

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shut. Up.
    how did I not know about the laundry CUBE? I've had the laundry stuff sack for awhile, but I find it hard to pack much/pack neatly in it.... a cube however...
    *adds to ever-growing order*

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    Shut. Up.
    how did I not know about the laundry CUBE? I've had the laundry stuff sack for awhile, but I find it hard to pack much/pack neatly in it.... a cube however...
    *adds to ever-growing order*
    Not trying to enable or anything (!) but I have 3 of the A30 ones, one in each colour so I know what is in each one.

For a longer trip, I put socks/bra/undies in one, workout clothes & PJs in another, and shirts in the third...if it's a shorter trip with less stuff, I use two.

I have both an A30 and A45 but have all the cubes sized to the A30 so I can use them easily for both. There are plenty of other ways to fill the 'extra' space if I need to in the A45.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Not trying to enable or anything (!) but I have 3 of the A30 ones, one in each colour so I know what is in each one.

For a longer trip, I put socks/bra/undies in one, workout clothes & PJs in another, and shirts in the third...if it's a shorter trip with less stuff, I use two.

I have both an A30 and A45 but have all the cubes sized to the A30 so I can use them easily for both. There are plenty of other ways to fill the 'extra' space if I need to in the A45.
    Consider me enabled. I'm just not sure how wild to go Laundry Stuff Sack QuestionsLaundry Stuff Sack QuestionsLaundry Stuff Sack Questions

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3