1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which organizer cube will work for my in-flight toiletries?

I'm looking into getting an organizer cube for my in-flight toiletries and I wasn't sure which would be big enough and still fit comfortably in my backpack without taking up a lot of room. I've got the following stuff:

Small collapseable hairbrush
    Travel package of wisps
    Travel package of makeup remover wipes
    Travel tissues
    Travel package of hand sanitizer wipes
    Dental floss
    Hair ties
    Travel Advil/Tylenol

I was looking at the 3d organizer cube, but I wasn't sure if it could fit all that. Thanks for any suggestions!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nolegrl View Post
    I'm looking into getting an organizer cube for my in-flight toiletries and I wasn't sure which would be big enough and still fit comfortably in my backpack without taking up a lot of room. I've got the following stuff:

Small collapseable hairbrush
    Travel package of wisps
    Travel package of makeup remover wipes
    Travel tissues
    Travel package of hand sanitizer wipes
    Dental floss
    Hair ties
    Travel Advil/Tylenol

I was looking at the 3d organizer cube, but I wasn't sure if it could fit all that. Thanks for any suggestions!
    Sounds like a 3DOC would work... depending on how small some of those things are, a Cubelet might work too....
    Take a piece of paper and trace out the size of the cubes, pile your stuff on top and use a ruler to see how 'deep' the pile is... that will give you a good idea of which cube would fit...
    It's not a perfect method, but has worked for me.

A Small Q-Kit (which is actually the larger size) may work as well, but since the shape is odd, it takes more imagination

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Sounds like a 3DOC would work... depending on how small some of those things are, a Cubelet might work too....
    Take a piece of paper and trace out the size of the cubes, pile your stuff on top and use a ruler to see how 'deep' the pile is... that will give you a good idea of which cube would fit...
    It's not a perfect method, but has worked for me.

A Small Q-Kit (which is actually the larger size) may work as well, but since the shape is odd, it takes more imagination
    Thank you! That's a great idea to use a paper! I'm a visual person, so dimension specs are hard to wrap my head around sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure how big a wisp is, but depending on that and the hairbrush, the other items sound more like a Cubelet might be closer in size than a 3DOC. I'd also throw a Travel Cubelet in as a possibility, depending on dimensions.