Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Rochester, NY, USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freudian Slip in an S25, how much room is there left?

Good day all,

For some reason, I'm considering using a Freudian Slip in the main compartment of my new GES25, instead of maybe just a Large Snake Charmer. I will also have a 15C Laptop Cache, and the Internal Frame installed.

What I was wondering is, how much leftover space will there be, with all that stuff installed? I like to be able to pack a sweater or hoodie or Laundry Stuff Sack (great mini gym bag) also, from time to time. And I wonder if I'll still be able to do that, or if I've already used my space to its capacity?

Thanks

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will have space. The S25 is 9.1" front to back...so even accounting for how it's laid out, the frame, a laptop, and a FS should take 3-4" of that, depending on how thick your laptop is, etc, in the main compartment. The bottom/chin pocket can also hold a lot, depending of course on the size of your stuff.
    25L is a lot of space.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second that! I also use a FS in my S25GE. I think the FS is really great for organizing office supply and papers. You‘ll still have enough space for a hoodie and other things. However, just a few suggestions: I put my laptop in the lowest pocket of the FS (oriented towards my back) and leave out the frame as both the laptop and the FS function a bit like a frame. Thus, you‘ll have even more space. I consider the frame especially useful when you don‘t have any other things in the bag that support the structure.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!) Smilie Rainbow Cheers
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces