Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S25 Full of Accessories?

Hi!

I have an internal frame for my S25, I'm planning on getting a Cache for my new MacBook, and the new colors of the Freudian Slip are really starting to sell me on it.

For anybody who has all three of those accessories in their S25 already - is it too bulky? Is there still room for your other things in the main compartment? In my experience, a Cache and an internal frame together weren't an issue, but I'm concerned adding a Freudian Slip to the mix is going to be too much.

Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the short answer is yes, there is still room for other things. There was a similar thread very recently:

https://forums.tombihn.com/accessori...tml#post166134
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should have my GES25 (includes internal frame) + 15C cache + Freudian Slip in a week or so. Maybe I could snap a couple photos if that's not too long from now...