1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the smallest vertical cache Tom Bihn makes?

I would love to have a couple vertical cache's for smart phones, but don't see anything small enough. Please point me in the right direction if I'm just not looking hard enough!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome =)

I think your smallest bet now is the 08A: https://www.tombihn.com/pages/dimens...pecs#fit-guide - the Caches now have a zipper about half of the way around, so you can orient it horizontally or vertically. But that is probably still a bit big for a smartphone unless it's a bigger one ("phablet"). I use a Travel Cubelet inside my backpack, which works nicely for my cell phone when I don't have room in my pockets.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the new cache style. It's great!

You might also want to check the medium Padded Organizer Pouch. It is the same material as the caches and is about 10 inches wide by 7 inches tall. They also have the small size but I'm not sure that would fit a phone.

ETA: The small will fit an iPhone 7 SE ( 5 in x 2.5 in) with about an inch of wiggle room. I could pack 2-3 in a medium.
    Last edited by sujo; 11-08-2018 at 07:03 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sujo View Post
    You might also want to check the medium Padded Organizer Pouch. It is the same material as the caches and is about 10 inches wide by 7 inches tall. They also have the small size but I'm not sure that would fit a phone.

ETA: The small will fit an iPhone 7 SE ( 5 in x 2.5 in) with about an inch of wiggle room. I could pack 2-3 in a medium.
    That is a brilliant idea.
    MCB - Olive/Cloud MB - Aubergine/NWS STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a PCSB in original Nordic or Sitka.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Medium Padded Pouch fits first generation Android tablets, iPad minis and color Kobo tablets.

The size of a regular paperback, not War and Peace nor one of the 3 tomes of Eleanor Roosevelt biography.

The Small Pouch fits an iPhone 5 and now I know, thanks to Sujo that "The small will fit an iPhone 7 SE ( 5 in x 2.5 in) with about an inch of wiggle room. I could pack 2-3 in a medium." Thanks Sujo!
    Last edited by backpack; 11-09-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use medium padded pouch for my Samsung Note 8 (Home Country phone) and small padded pouch for my Samsung Note 5 (Destination Country phone) and put the padded pouches into my Empire Builder before immigration checks for international flights. Small padded pouch cannot fit Samsung Note 8.