Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stadium rules and clear bags.

Iím going to my first live NFL game today, for a work event. I was prepping my DLBP for the occasion when I discovered the clear bag rule. Thankfully I have a 3DOC but Tom, if you could create a clear PCSB-sized 3DOC with a couple internal o-rings that would be reaaaaaally handy.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not just NFL games. I was at the Carrier Dome, a few weekends ago for an SU football game and my daughter's marching band competition the next day. They have the same rules in place for "security". I ended up buying some inexpensive 12" by 12" totes sold at the stadium.

I'd be curious how Tom would address this issue also. I also wonder if anyone would use a clear bag for more then going to stadium evens...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtUglyJeff View Post
    Its not just NFL games. I was at the Carrier Dome, a few weekends ago for an SU football game and my daughter's marching band competition the next day. They have the same rules in place for "security". I ended up buying some inexpensive 12" by 12" totes sold at the stadium.

I'd be curious how Tom would address this issue also. I also wonder if anyone would use a clear bag for more then going to stadium evens...
    I suspect this is the wave of the future. I honestly wouldn’t mind it if I had a convenient bag for the occasion. *cough* save us Tom *cough*

I know some women who work at Disney who do this to save the hassle of security checks so it’s not just stadiums for sure.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 3DOC is so small I had to pull my iphone 8 plus out of its otterbox to make it fit. Pleeeeease Tom, help!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some relatives that work in places that require clear purses and totes.

Interestingly enough, the men who carry everything in their pockets are not required to wear clear pants.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Interestingly enough, the men who carry everything in their pockets are not required to wear clear pants.
    My mental image right now is priceless.
    A45 - Black Halcyon/NWS MB - Aubergine/NWS MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian TT - UV/Sitka/Monarch

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heartís desire: a LCB or MCB in original Nordic.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    I have some relatives that work in places that require clear purses and totes.

That would make me want to wear a Scottevest to work!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmakes View Post
    My mental image right now is priceless.
    Well, I remember the late 1970's and the see through jeans craze. The pants were designed to show off the construction of the jeans, but everyone wanted to buy them, so they started making them. You wore them with a Danskin leotard, because disco required that you always wear a leotard no matter what else you were wearing. And boy, did those clear plastic pants steam up.

I don't recall men buying them, but I'm sure some did. So your mental image is right on target.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRD View Post
    I’m going to my first live NFL game today, for a work event. I was prepping my DLBP for the occasion when I discovered the clear bag rule. Thankfully I have a 3DOC but Tom, if you could create a clear PCSB-sized 3DOC with a couple internal o-rings that would be reaaaaaally handy.
    This applies to all SEC Football stadiums as well—my wife hates it. I would definitely buy her something from TB that was geared towards this policy.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A number of high schools in the USA require clear or see through mesh bags as well.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    The one thing I miss from my camouflage military uniform is all the pockets. FOUR pockets on the shirt and SIX pockets on the pants. TEN POCKETS total. Big glorious functional pockets! The olive drab color made me look ill, but those pockets! If ladies clothing only had pockets like that.

I'm in agreement that a clear bag or a mesh bag would be popular. I'd use one the size of the PCSB and maybe one the size of the Pop Tote. elisa

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a small shop bag clear with halcyon trims would be pretty nice tbh. i hate the clear trend but it is a need.
    Currently Own:
    Shadow Guide [Black], Guide's Edition S25 [Black], Large Cafe Bag [Black Halcyon], Brain Bag [Grey/Steel]

Shared:
    A45 [Nordic Halcyon], PCBP[Fjord Halcyon], Small Shop Bag [Original Black Dyneema]