Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Halcyon small vs Nik's Wallet?

Anyone have thoughts on comparing these for carrying credit cards/folded bills? Lip balm and eye drops? Or? Spam me with your creative ideas!

(I know, I should probably just get both -- I'm sure I'd find plenty of uses for both of them!)
    Happy owner of Nordic Original small cafe bag, Nordic Halcyon Synapse 25, Nordic Halcyon medium cafe bag, black Halcyon Sidekick. Gave son The Maker's Bag and he LOVES it. Hubby is getting a Tom Bihn gift for Christmas!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you mean the Small OP?

Yeah get both.

Nik's Wallet is a great wallet but, you won't be able to fit a lip balm or eye drops.

I would say that my favorites for odd shaped items are the Mini and Small Q-Kits because the items make the OPs bulge and I don't like that.

Forum Member
    lawrence ks
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one of the wallets and Iím not a fan after using it. The material and finish is really great but in use it leaves a lot to be desired. It only handles 3 cards on each side if you want easy fast access and folding money to put it away or take it out is bad business in a crowded city. If you travel to Europe you will use more currency than we do here. A flat single fold wallet with a slot for easy, quick access to bills would be wonderful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eye drops and lip balm won't fit in a Nik's wallet. They'll fit in a mini or small OP, but I've got to agree with @backpack - Q kits are the best for those things!

I carry a Nik's #4 with a metrocard, ID, and credit card, and maybe an extra card, receipts, or a few bucks. I keep the bulk of my wallet-wallet in either an OP or a COW, and cash either in the back of the COW, in a smaller Q-kit, or behind the pencils in a pen/pencil pouch