Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the travel tray is amazing. It keeps me from losing items in my luggage or leaving them behind at a hotel. It's like a teleportation device between the nightstands of wherever I go.

Say for example I'm in Paris, heading to Africa. Mints, computer glasses, a Chromecast for hotel TV, a metro card. Before, I'd have packed up my main bag and either throw those things in to get lost or jam them in my pockets at the last minute. Since my travel tray is the first out, last in item, it's always out until I leave the hotel room, and I just throw anything in it without really thinking about it. That metro card I'll need in 2 week? Sure, why not. It's better than a jean's pocket.

Then when I arrive, I open my bag and setup my travel tray; all the random odds and ends are right there again, waiting for me.

It's really just a portable nightstand teleportation device. That's what it is.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used my Small Travel Tray in the way nolegrl suggested for an overnight stay last weekend, and it worked so well! In it I packed my electronic essentials (usb plug, phone and watch cables, and usb “goodnight light” as my 3yo calls it) and a toe separator/stretcher thing I sometimes use and never have a good place to pack. And at night I added my chapstick to it (but not my glasses, which I prefer to keep separate on the nightstand - I’m blind without them so there’s no chance of leaving them behind). It was especially useful the next morning when we were in a rush to leave. I threw the charger and cables in, added the hairbrush I had been using while my toiletries bag was packed into the car, and threw it at the top of my Pop Tote.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with everyone, the TT is magic. I use mine to hold computer chargers and cables. I have one for each computer: plugs, charger, adapters, a couple usb sticks. All in one package, and it chinches shut. All the cords are coiled, no kinks. Great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2