Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Naples, Fla.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaadk View Post
    ... For leisure, I usually wear my runners, and will pack a set of Crocs or sandals as my 'waterproof down to the pool' footwear and occasional change up shoe...
    NOoooooo!! NOT Crocs!! This is 2019!!

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by psiddle View Post
    Packing shoes in the A30Packing shoes in the A30Packing shoes in the A30Packing shoes in the A30Packing shoes in the A30Packing shoes in the A30Packing shoes in the A30

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by psiddle View Post
    Heh, then I guess I'm really behind the times considering I wear Croc dress shoes for work too?

https://www.amazon.com/Crocs-Swiftwa.../dp/B01A560PMG

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whee! I'm in the behind-the-times club too! I love my Croc sandals. This is this year's purchase:

https://www.amazon.com/Crocs-Womens-...071JFQZLP?th=1
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a Crocs fan, because they don't fit my feet. I have, however, bought the Birkenstock version. Looks and fits like a Birkenstock, but made out of solid plastic. Great for washing the car. I keep a pair at work for when it's raining and I don't want to get my leather Birks wet when walking out to the parking lot.

So, I can't fault ugly shoes. I prefer comfort.

I remember back in the early 90's when power dressing was all the rage. I had my power suit on, but I wore Birkenstocks with it. I did keep some Aigner heels under my desk in case I really needed to look professional, but for all other times, I wore Birks. I actually had some ladies gasp and whisper, "Are you allowed to wear those?" Try and stop me.

Boise, Idaho
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My fanny packs, man purses, fluorescent socks, mismatched shoes, bright jackets, bell bottoms, and Xmas sweaters never go out of fashion for me. The tour guide keeps track of me easily, “Where’s that bloke in the insane red down jacket? Ah, yes, there he is.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2