Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nintendo Switch Games

How do you gamers carry your extra game cards when you travel? My son bought a Switch with his tax return, and he should definitely leave the big plastic cases at home when he goes to France! I thought about a halcyon OP but when I went to look at the colors again, I saw the micro Padded OP. Is it worth the extra protection to get a plastic case that the games snap in to?

I haven't asked him what he wants, just thought I could add something to my pre-order and tuck it into his Pilot as a surprise! Birthday's in April...

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a Waterfield Designs pouch that fits the Switch plus a handful of games.

If you want to stick with TB gear, I think that the COW or OP or even DOP would work great. I don't know that the padded case is necessary, those cartridges are pretty tough. They're about the size of a postage stamp, but thick.

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrot View Post
    I use a Waterfield Designs pouch that fits the Switch plus a handful of games.
    He actually asked me to crochet a sleeve for it!

Forum Member
    Portland, OR
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a pouchkin for mine.

Nintendo Switch Games-picsart_03-10-09-07-27-jpg
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a Switch carrying case for the kids, that holds the switch, and a handful of games. Kind of like this one:

https://www.amazon.ca/Orzly-Carry-Co...gateway&sr=8-3

But the one my kids use holds 10 games, that one holds 8.

On our trip down the Disney, the switch case is the perfect size to fit in one the front pockets on my Pilot.

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaadk View Post
    On our trip down the Disney, the switch case is the perfect size to fit in one the front pockets on my Pilot.
    We're texting about it and he said we needed to make sure it would fit in HIS new Pilot...