Main TOM BIHN website
 
emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

  • Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    What's the best organizer for the S25 front pocket?

    Hey guys,

    I'm a new user and this is my first post here, so be gentle .

    I just got a S25 and really love the bag. It's the perfect size for EDC and short trips and really cleverly designed. I was thinking about getting a organizer pouch for the small front pocket. Does anyone here have any experience with that? Specifically, I was looking at the Double Organizer Pouch.

  2. #2
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    1,119
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasAmericano View Post
    I'm a new user and this is my first post here, so be gentle .
    Hi @LucasAmericano and welcome to the TB Forums! This is a very nice group - no flames, no meanness allowed

    I don't have a S25 (too tall for my short shelf) but folks will chime in shortly on what might work for you.

    You are referring to the small pocket above the water bottle pocket I assume...
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

  3. #3
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    652
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @LucasAmericano, welcome! Is @G42 right about which pocket you want to organize?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Hi @LucasAmericano and welcome to the TB Forums! This is a very nice group - no flames, no meanness allowed

    I don't have a S25 (too tall for my short shelf) but folks will chime in shortly on what might work for you.
    Thank you for the welcome!


    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    You are referring to the small pocket above the water bottle pocket I assume...
    Yes, that's the pocket I was referring to.

  5. #5
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,179
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! That pocket is really short. I would suggest either a Mini Ghost Whale Pouch or a Mini Organizer Pouch. A Small OP or a Small Double OP will be too long for that pocket. A Small Ghost Whale will just about fit but you have to tuck it under the top flap of the pocket behind the zipper.

    Actually, to make the most of the pocket, the square size 4 Knitting Tool Pouch fills the pocket the most in both dimensions. If you get that one, note that it doesn't come with a snap hook, just an o-ring, so you would have to attach it to the pocket o-ring with a snaphook-snaphook key strap (like the one that came with the bag).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    Hello! That pocket is really short. I would suggest either a Mini Ghost Whale Pouch or a Mini Organizer Pouch. A Small OP or a Small Double OP will be too long for that pocket. A Small Ghost Whale will just about fit but you have to tuck it under the top flap of the pocket behind the zipper.

    Actually, to make the most of the pocket, the square size 4 Knitting Tool Pouch fills the pocket the most in both dimensions. If you get that one, note that it doesn't come with a snap hook, just an o-ring, so you would have to attach it to the pocket o-ring with a snaphook-snaphook key strap (like the one that came with the bag).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank yor for the reply! I hadn't really considered the Whale organizer, but I think it might be the way to go.

  7. #7
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Virginia USA
    Posts
    44
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a Halcyon Small OP to hold a minimalist wallet and car fob but, as Cristina said, I fold it over a bit or slip it under the zipper.

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    61
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for the side pockets, i use an eagle creek specter XS size packing cube. it's approximately the same interior volume as the pocket, so i load it up with cables / external battery etc so I can pull it out of the bag and stick it in my seatback pocket on the plane.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •