Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bringing this thread back to agree with all stuff sack love from some previous posters. While doing a test pack last night I was just so impressed by how useful they are- they really fit anywhere and keep little things from getting lost! I bought two more this morning. Definitely my #1 accessory.

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I've probably purchased at least one of every TB organizational accessory by now. And the ones I keep going back to are the A30 small packing cubes (fit perfectly into the A30, a GoRuck GR1, or a Rimowa cabin depending on what I'm traveling with), the laundry stuff sack, and the Side Effect (domestic travel dopp kit) or clear 3DOC (international dopp kit).

Lot of interest around the PCSB, but I actually haven't used mine since buying it...perhaps because I realized I wouldn't ever use it as a shoulder bag and there are other packing cube alternatives.

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My original reply was pcsb, but I have to say that the ghost whales are now closely approaching the number one favorite spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3