Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Storing a computer mouse?

How do people carry along the mouse for their computer in TB bags, particularly ones that don't have an available pocket? I have a bluetooth Logitech mouse and was considering a mini Q-Kit or mini Ghost Whale. Do folks know if a cordless mouse would fit conveniently in one of those?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a travel friendly mouse from Microsoft that straightens out when you are not using it so that it's easy to pack or carry. I usually just throw it in one of the pockets of my bag and it's good to go. Highly recommend.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I confess, if I know I need to transport my laptop and mouse and headphones, etc. I pick my Pilot, because it has pockets to corral all that stuff.

I'm not sure about those two pouches, but it should fit in a cubelet.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same mouse.
    A mini Q kit is miles too small, as is any of the mini organiser pouches. The mouse goes in but the zip cannot close.
    I don't have a mini ghost whale as yet but the mouse fits in a small, though there is a lot of wasted space at the end.
    I think the cubelet works better as the leftover space is more useable for other small bits and bobs like phone charging cable etc.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a similar Microsoft Arc Touch to Ivy-J, only mine is the Bluetooth one. You flatten it out to turn it off, so in it's 'off' state, it pretty much goes anywhere. Pilot - Wider right hand pouch, next to the pen slots, in the right hand pocket. I've got my business card case in the same pocket, and the mouse tucks in behind that. DLBC - Goes in one of the split pockets in the front. WF - Either the lower front horizontal pocket, or last time I used it, I had all my extras corralled in an SE, so the mouse rode in the 'front' pocket of the SE.

This mouse is only used when travelling, as I use a full-sized wireless keyboard/mouse combo at home, with the Logitech unifying receiver connected to my laptop's docking station.

Lincolnshire (UK)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep my MS Arc Mouse in a mini padded organiser pouch.
    A tight fit but you just need to slide it in bottom first

Storing a computer mouse?-img_0089-jpgStoring a computer mouse?-img_0090-jpgStoring a computer mouse?-img_0091-jpg

By the seaside, England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a travel mouse but do often take my main "use at desk" laptop mouse - a Logitech MX Master 2S, so not the smallest! - to London with me when I know I'm likely to be using my laptop at a hot desk, plugged into a big(ish) external monitor. Rather than just drop it into the A30, I put it in a Viridian Cubelet to protect it. It will also - I've just discovered - fit in a "small" Q-Kit.

The smallest mouse I've used recently was a Logitech Anywhere MX, which came with its own protective cover pouch for travel purposes, being targeted at such uses, and will also - just - fit into a "mini" Q-Kit (just tried it). Years ago I had a (now sadly defunct) Macally wired micro mouse which was extremely tiny - < 2 inches long, just over an inch wide - which was ideal for travel except for the trailing USB lead, and would certainly have fitted almost anywhere!
    A45CC K CQPC 3DCCGES25 SK SCBQKTTMCBLSB TT TSS4 PCSBSCBTT CQPC PQBPQK LT SETT 3DCCQKS19 TT P3DCCTS PP BBLCBCP TTRi QK NFTD A30DLBC

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlogged View Post
    How do people carry along the mouse for their computer in TB bags, particularly ones that don't have an available pocket? I have a bluetooth Logitech mouse and was considering a mini Q-Kit or mini Ghost Whale. Do folks know if a cordless mouse would fit conveniently in one of those?
    ...just throw it in whatever bag you're carrying your laptop in?

Forum Member
    France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a small Snake Charmer, along with cables, adapters, etc.

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Logitech bluetooth mouse (Anywhere MX) came with a pouch and was inexpensive enough, so I'd just use that and throw it into the bag. But, now, when I'm trying to corral my computer items, it goes into a small snake charmer with the other electronics.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another vote for the SSC... I put the main laptop cords/power brick in one side and a mouse in the other, along with my bluetooth headset & charger (in a mini q-kit)
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gqb View Post
    I have the same mouse.
    A mini Q kit is miles too small, as is any of the mini organiser pouches. The mouse goes in but the zip cannot close.
    I don't have a mini ghost whale as yet but the mouse fits in a small, though there is a lot of wasted space at the end.
    I think the cubelet works better as the leftover space is more useable for other small bits and bobs like phone charging cable etc.

What color is your organizer pouch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgnsimmons3 View Post
    What color is your organizer pouch?

That's Sitka, a discontinued colour of halcyon. It's a vivid green with blue undertones.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gqb View Post
    That's Sitka, a discontinued colour of halcyon. It's a vivid green with blue undertones.

I love that! Wish they made that color still so I could purchase!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgnsimmons3 View Post
    I love that! Wish they made that color still so I could purchase!

If you get sick of yours let me know!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast