Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristina View Post
    I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed this thread immensely. Makes me want a Switch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel the same Cristina! Both about the thread and the switch... Side Effect for Portable Consoles?

I've not had a chance to play Celeste yet, but I'll let you know! Side Effect for Portable Consoles? I'm also planning on sending a little photo of the side effect I got all set up, when it arrives!

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do!
    Also thought I'd share how neatly the Switch fits in my Synapse 25.
    Side Effect for Portable Consoles?-1uecuxq-jpg
    Side Effect for Portable Consoles?-vetselg-jpg
    [the first pic is staged, with something propping it up because it actually goes pretty deep in there]
    Side Effect for Portable Consoles?-wzfxiii-jpg
    [i really use a carrying case in there... usually!]

Forum Member
    United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That really is a perfect fit!! Side Effect for Portable Consoles? Thank you for these pics - It's given me the idea of the ideal synapse filled with many different consoles... Side Effect for Portable Consoles?

Forum Member
    United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry it has taken me almost a whole month to get back to this post.. I wanted to really use the side effect and get a feel for how useful it could be before I showed you all my little setup! Also, I had a dissertation to finish.. Side Effect for Portable Consoles?

Picture 1 is everything I load in the side effect if I'm going away and have enough room in a bigger bag for all of my consoles. I did intend to use the SE for storage of the consoles, but it's such a useful little bag I kept finding myself emptying it out to use it for day trips!

(Side note: the SE fits absolutely perfectly in the driver's door pocket of my car and when I found that out I audibly yelped a little in nerdy joy Side Effect for Portable Consoles?)

If I'm storing the consoles or travelling with lots of stuff I pack:

- PS Vita 1000
    - "New" Nintendo 3DS
    - Gameboy Advance SP
    - 2 games for each console
    - Cable for each console
    - Case for the Vita
    - 'Zolo' Bluetooth Earbuds

- Spare Styluses (Stylii?) for the 3DS because I lose them so frequently
    - Wrist strap that fits on all of the consoles (think it's from a wii remote Side Effect for Portable Consoles?) in case I'm feeling clumsy
    - Empty film canister containing 2 lucky dice (a d6 and a d20)
    - Tiny screwdriver set in case I feel like removing the 3DS faceplates or fixing my glasses

The consoles, headphones and dice go in the main compartment of the SE, and the cables and strap/stylusees/baby screwdrivers go in the outside zipped compartment. It's so great having everything together, but it does make the SE a little too bulky to take it as a bag when it's this full.

When I'm going to games night and want to just take the SE as the bag, I empty the zipped pocket and hope that I've charged everything enough Side Effect for Portable Consoles?

Because there's a good sized gap of space at the top of the SE then, I just put in a slim wallet, some lip balm and another empty film canister full of the rest of the purple set of dice! My phone also squishes into the zipped pocket if I'm wearing clothes without pockets. It's perfect!

I love the SE so much, I'm very grateful to you all for suggesting I get one! I'm going on a road trip next week and can't wait to fill it with necessities (aka, snacks) to have right by my side while I'm driving...!

Thank you to all you guys for your help, and thanks to the lovely TB team for creating such a versatile little bag! Also thank you for suggesting Celeste, I'm enjoying it immensely Side Effect for Portable Consoles?

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toupee View Post
    As for games, I'll just mention a few:
    - I totally fell in love with Celeste, a 2D platformer about climbing a mountain, overcoming difficulties, meeting wonderful characters, and more, all wrapped up in beautiful pixel artwork and a lovely soundtrack.

- Wandersong is a delightful little romp about music and positivity.

- Baba is You is an adorable and clever puzzle game about not only bending, but totally rewriting the rules.
    Thanks for these recommendations! They look great.

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puncertain View Post
    I'm sorry it has taken me almost a whole month to get back to this post.. I wanted to really use the side effect and get a feel for how useful it could be before I showed you all my little setup! Also, I had a dissertation to finish.. Side Effect for Portable Consoles?

Picture 1 is everything I load in the side effect if I'm going away and have enough room in a bigger bag for all of my consoles. I did intend to use the SE for storage of the consoles, but it's such a useful little bag I kept finding myself emptying it out to use it for day trips!

(Side note: the SE fits absolutely perfectly in the driver's door pocket of my car and when I found that out I audibly yelped a little in nerdy joy Side Effect for Portable Consoles?)

If I'm storing the consoles or travelling with lots of stuff I pack:

- PS Vita 1000
    - "New" Nintendo 3DS
    - Gameboy Advance SP
    - 2 games for each console
    - Cable for each console
    - Case for the Vita
    - 'Zolo' Bluetooth Earbuds

- Spare Styluses (Stylii?) for the 3DS because I lose them so frequently
    - Wrist strap that fits on all of the consoles (think it's from a wii remote Side Effect for Portable Consoles?) in case I'm feeling clumsy
    - Empty film canister containing 2 lucky dice (a d6 and a d20)
    - Tiny screwdriver set in case I feel like removing the 3DS faceplates or fixing my glasses

The consoles, headphones and dice go in the main compartment of the SE, and the cables and strap/stylusees/baby screwdrivers go in the outside zipped compartment. It's so great having everything together, but it does make the SE a little too bulky to take it as a bag when it's this full.

When I'm going to games night and want to just take the SE as the bag, I empty the zipped pocket and hope that I've charged everything enough Side Effect for Portable Consoles?

Because there's a good sized gap of space at the top of the SE then, I just put in a slim wallet, some lip balm and another empty film canister full of the rest of the purple set of dice! My phone also squishes into the zipped pocket if I'm wearing clothes without pockets. It's perfect!

I love the SE so much, I'm very grateful to you all for suggesting I get one! I'm going on a road trip next week and can't wait to fill it with necessities (aka, snacks) to have right by my side while I'm driving...!

Thank you to all you guys for your help, and thanks to the lovely TB team for creating such a versatile little bag! Also thank you for suggesting Celeste, I'm enjoying it immensely Side Effect for Portable Consoles?

Iím impressed!!! Never really thought about using my SE to carry my Nintendo 2DS XL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dream."

LCB in Navy/Cayenne; MCB in Nordic/Wasabi; SSB in UV & Black Halcyon; LSB in Island Halcyon; Swift in Black/Steel; LS in Aubergine/Island; SE in Original Halcyon/Wasabi & Nordic Halcyon/UV; Pilot in Black/Wasabi; FJN in Grey & Navy; PCSB in Black Halcyon; TT in Monarch, Sitka, UV, Island, Wasabi & Black, L12: Nebulous Gray/Island and PT in Deep Blue.

Forum Member
    United Kingdom
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! It makes me happy to have it all in one place Side Effect for Portable Consoles?

You should definitely try it out - the 2DS XL would fit perfectly I think!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2