Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attaching multitool case to synapse

Does anyone know of a secure case that would work for attaching my leatherman multitool to my synapse shoulder strap?

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The size isn't ideal--it's bigger than you'd need, so your multitool would rattle around a bit--but the shoulder strap pocket listed here on the Zimmerbuilt accessories page would probably work for you. The pocket can clip onto the strap on the front of the shoulder strap--the little strap that the sternum strap slides up and down. (And their Dyneema X is about the same thing as TB Original Halcyon.)

I have one of those pouches, I bought it to be able to reach my phone easily when wearing my Aeronaut. I haven't used it much because I usually do have pockets that I can put my phone in, but I can say that the pouch seems to be well constructed.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Maxpedition Single Sheath should do the job.

https://www.maxpedition.com/products...12191266996295

Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the suggestions!