Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Albuquerque
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Complete dimensions for Freudian Slip - Synapse 19

Hello,

I'd like to know the upper width dimensions on the Freudian Slip - Synapse 19. My very favorite backpack, one I've cherished for over 30 years, is an ancient Jansport. I love my backpack and backpacks such as this are no longer in existence. It even has metal buckles!

But I'd like to add some organization to it. So I'm thinking of adding a Freudian Slip - Synapse 19 size. It looks like the right sort of shape. And the height is about right. But I'd like to know how wide across it is on the bottom and on the top. I would like to add it to my beloved Jansport, but, before I order it I want to know if it has any chance of fitting inside.

The dimensions given are.
    height (given as 15.4")
    width (given as 10.6" - is this the lower width? the width at the middle? the width at the top?)

I'd like to know
    width at the bottom
    width at the top.

BTW, here is a blog post I wrote about my search for the perfect bag solution. Currently my everyday carry is a combination of the Tom Bihn Sidekick and my Jansport backpack. https://www.beriewede.com/2019/in-se...e-perfect-bag/

Thanks a lot for your help!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If no one replies (I don't have that FS), be sure to contact the fine folks in Customer Service and they can help you out!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!