Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S25 frame sheet issues

My S25 frame sheet regularly pops out of the loops at the top of the bag. Does anyone else have this issue?

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cowlax8 View Post
    My S25 frame sheet regularly pops out of the loops at the top of the bag. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Welcome to the Forums @cowlax8!

I haven't had any problems with my frame sheet bags... usually they're hard to get into/out of the loops without some serious flexing.
    Whether or not anyone chimes in, please contact Customer Service - perhaps share some photos of the frame sheet in the bag to ensure that you have it set up correctly and so that they can see if anything looks off.

Just a thought - the tabs that go into the loops - they still have the end sections that help keep them in the loops, yes? It looks like a sideways 'L'. All I can think is that if those tab were broken off or removed, it would be a lot more likely to move out of the loops.

HTH and let us know what you heard from Customer Service.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Santa Cruz, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cowlax8 View Post
    I have hade a Synapse 25 with a frame sheet for six months now and never experienced such a problem. As G42 wrote, Customer Service may be of help.

Hope your problem gets resolved soon.
    Last edited by Inkpen; 06-16-2019 at 11:53 PM.