Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Accessories for L15 as Laptop Bag

Hello Everyone!

I just received an L15 yesterday and I am really liking the bag so far. I am downsizing from an S25 and hoping to use it everyday for work. I mostly have to carry a 13 inch MacBook Pro with its accessories, a water bottle, and a few containers for lunch.

Is anyone else using the L15 as an everyday laptop bag?

What organization accessories are working best?

For now I am trying to put the laptop charger, cords, and dongles in a 3DOC in the main compartment. The exterior pockets donít seem big enough for this purpose and I will probably be filling them with other things anyway.

Any better options out there?

I am trying to resist placing an order for a Travel Cublet so I can try that instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the 210 ballistic Travel Cubelet in my L15 - I like the vertical orientation vs the 3DOC.
    The exterior pockets I use for pens, pencil, tissues, smaller stuff like that.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My charging cable fits in the exterior pockets of the L15, but the sqaure edges poke out and I don't like the way it looks, so I keep them in a size 1 stuff sack in the main compartment. I use the external pockets for pens and pencils in a small GWOP on the left, and an ID/card holder on a 16-inch key strap on the right. And if my phone isn't in my hand, it's in the right exterior pocket.

In the main compartment, I use a tall, skinny packing cube/tube from eagle creek for non-computer related packable stuff like extra shoes, a sweater, etc. An A5 GWOP hangs from the o-ring on the left side for other flat things. A travel cubelet would be a great option for laptop accessories, instead of the 3DOC since it's vertical and a little bigger than a 3DOC, and the pockets mean you can organize more pieces, like a remote clicker and adapter cables... and I think I just talked myself into a TC for laptop accessories...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Everyone,

I placed an order for a TC last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk