Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Toothbrush help

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toothbrush help

Hello Bihnites,

I carry my Pilot with me everywhere and my load-out is the same whether in work or not. I insist on travelling with (manual) toothbrush and toothpaste as I often donít know where I might end up some evening etc.

Does anyone have good solutions to carry toothbrush and paste in a bag? I currently have the below setup.

Any suggestions/tips are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you purchase a travel/folding toothbrush, then a mini Ghost Whale would work. I think a regular brush is too long for the small though.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like these simple travel toothbrushes where the case becomes part of the handle. They're cheap and usually easy to find at drugstores, Target, etc in the US so when one toothbrush gets old and grody I can replace it easily. And like @sturbridge said, it would fit well in a Mini Ghost Whale with a travel-sized tube of toothpaste!

(Speaking of travel-sized tubes of toothpaste, the toothbrush I linked comes with toothpaste. I always give the toothpaste to my partner because I don't like standard overly-minty toothpaste, so I usually use Tom's of Maine mint or cinnamon flavor.)
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe something like this

Winnipeg, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toothbrush help

I use a folding travel toothbrush in a small (ie the larger size) Q-kit, along with a few other items: a mini tube of toothpaste, floss, a few band-aids, ear plugs, Tylenol & Advil, and hand lotion - stuff Iíd also want if I was stuck away from home unexpectedly. (I also have a few odds and ends like some bits for my Leatherman and a random binder clip, apparently.) The Q-kit goes in the bottom pocket of my Synapse.

Forum Member
    Santa Cruz, California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sturbridge View Post
    If you purchase a travel/folding toothbrush, then a mini Ghost Whale would work. I think a regular brush is too long for the small though.
    Agreed, especially a mini Ghost Whale in black or coyote mesh, so that the brush dries quickly.

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    Does a regular toothbrush fit in the pen/pencil pouch? I'm thinking of the knitting pouches.

I have used the Q-kit small as a complete toiletries kit on numerous occasions and I love it. The folding toothbrush makes it rock! elisa

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @elisa
    regular toothbrush fit in pen/pencil pouch (it is arround 20cm)
    BTW only the longest knitting pouch fit for regular toothbrushes I think
    just a Bihnion here

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this.. has itís own case and I can charge it anywhere..
    I will slip this in one of the front pockets. Hopefully this will tick my box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk