Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need organizer help with Synapse?

Hi - I'm very new, but I've been looking for a new backpack to replace our beloved EMS workhorse that has seen so many miles in 15 years that it should have its own passport! I think I've settled on the Synapse 25 mostly because having the option of larger storage for a day hike or weeklong trip (as my quasi briefcase) would be nice.

My problem lies with storage. I am a professor, but was injured in a car accident 5 months ago. While a backpack on an injured c-spine is not ideal, all my docs agree that it's better than the mega mom purse I carried paired with my messenger bag briefcase. The bag will be mostly used by me for work.

Because I have to carry as little as possible I thought it would help to have my stuff in modules- but I don't know how to implement it.

M1-wallet/wristlet, keys, iPhone., ear buds, chapstick. Would act as tiny purse when running into a store and would be in the pack the rest of the time. I was thinking Side Effect but it doesn't have an open pocket for quick phone access, and everything would be just tossed in. I wish SE had a second side slash pocket and looked cuter, or if the small cafe bag were truly small. other ideas?

M2 - cords and cables and backup battery/wifi router/mini server. I have a small Neoprene case with pockets about 4x5. Will mostly stay in pack except when hubby (and eventually I) go hiking.

M3, 4, 5 - neoprene sleeves for MacBook Pro 13, iPad Pro 13, iPad Pro 7. I usually take 1-2 depending on what I'm doing. Big iPad and laptop for undergrads, big iPad only for my mbas, little iPad and sometimes laptop for working at library, Starbucks, etc.

Here's where I run into problems - papers and files. I don't like to use 3 ring binders. Too much punching!
    A- teaching - various student papers, university things, class handouts
    B - research - spiral notebook and a few files, one per subject (3 courses)
    C - sketch book and pens and pencils. I have the pens and pencils in two neoprene tubes but I want to move to two pen wraps.
    D - circa full size planner - an always-come item that lives in my pack or on my desk.

Typically I will take big iPad, research for one course, and student stuff. Or small iPad sketching and two research packs, etc. At a minimum I'll take my circa and small iPad, a hardcover non-textbook, and one research pack. I thought about the Freudian slip, but it's too expensive for three, the Synapse gives me enough slots for my pens and highlighters, and I don't like the design for my notepads and file folders.

Lastly I have meds, a small makeup and first aid which I'll probably split to two bags, gift cards - a lot!, allergy kit, and small bits, mini prayer notebook, protein bars, etc.

I guess my biggest problem is my research, teaching, and drawing splits, and these bits and bats that come in when needed. I have very little storage at home for what comes out of my pack, and because my condition has affected my memory, I need to keep things in consistent places.

Help!!! Now you know why my pack is too heavy.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need organizer help with Synapse?

For A and B (and maybe C and D), consider Halcyon Organizer Pouches. I use a large to hold a spiral notebook and loose papers held in file folders. I use a medium for writing paper and envelopes. I tried to use one for a sketch book, but I personally found the sketch book worked fine loose in my bag.

I'm trying to attach a photo of a large OP with a file folder sticking up so you can see the size. Personally, I suggest you try a long key strap. I clip pouches into the bag. I can pull them out, and I don't leave things behind. (I just left a TB pouch on a plane with a battery, hat and more because I hadn't clipped it to my bag.)

Other folks can comment on TB pen wraps and on the Freudian Slip options. The FS looks great for pulling out to work in a library or coffee shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fulton; 01-18-2017 at 06:01 AM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, M1 and M2 could share a snake charmer, most likely... or, you could use a solid 3-D organizer and handle for your M1, tiny purse-ish bag. Solid only because you might not want to advertise its contents if you are carrying it in a shop on your wrist.

Atlanta, GA USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CelloDiva View Post
    Hi - I'm very new, but I've been looking for a new backpack to replace our beloved EMS workhorse that has seen so many miles in 15 years that it should have its own passport! I think I've settled on the Synapse 25 mostly because having the option of larger storage for a day hike or weeklong trip (as my quasi briefcase) would be nice.

My problem lies with storage. I am a professor, but was injured in a car accident 5 months ago. While a backpack on an injured c-spine is not ideal, all my docs agree that it's better than the mega mom purse I carried paired with my messenger bag briefcase. The bag will be mostly used by me for work.

Because I have to carry as little as possible I thought it would help to have my stuff in modules- but I don't know how to implement it.

M1-wallet/wristlet, keys, iPhone., ear buds, chapstick. Would act as tiny purse when running into a store and would be in the pack the rest of the time. I was thinking Side Effect but it doesn't have an open pocket for quick phone access, and everything would be just tossed in. I wish SE had a second side slash pocket and looked cuter, or if the small cafe bag were truly small. other ideas?

M2 - cords and cables and backup battery/wifi router/mini server. I have a small Neoprene case with pockets about 4x5. Will mostly stay in pack except when hubby (and eventually I) go hiking.

M3, 4, 5 - neoprene sleeves for MacBook Pro 13, iPad Pro 13, iPad Pro 7. I usually take 1-2 depending on what I'm doing. Big iPad and laptop for undergrads, big iPad only for my mbas, little iPad and sometimes laptop for working at library, Starbucks, etc.

Here's where I run into problems - papers and files. I don't like to use 3 ring binders. Too much punching!
    A- teaching - various student papers, university things, class handouts
    B - research - spiral notebook and a few files, one per subject (3 courses)
    C - sketch book and pens and pencils. I have the pens and pencils in two neoprene tubes but I want to move to two pen wraps.
    D - circa full size planner - an always-come item that lives in my pack or on my desk.

Typically I will take big iPad, research for one course, and student stuff. Or small iPad sketching and two research packs, etc. At a minimum I'll take my circa and small iPad, a hardcover non-textbook, and one research pack. I thought about the Freudian slip, but it's too expensive for three, the Synapse gives me enough slots for my pens and highlighters, and I don't like the design for my notepads and file folders.

Lastly I have meds, a small makeup and first aid which I'll probably split to two bags, gift cards - a lot!, allergy kit, and small bits, mini prayer notebook, protein bars, etc.

I guess my biggest problem is my research, teaching, and drawing splits, and these bits and bats that come in when needed. I have very little storage at home for what comes out of my pack, and because my condition has affected my memory, I need to keep things in consistent places.

Help!!! Now you know why my pack is too heavy.
    I think the organizer pouches are going to be your new best friends!

For M1, I second the Quarter packing cube. It is tiny, lightweight, and can be carried with a wrist or shoulder strap. One zip to access the phone, but it does keep it more secure than a pocket, especially useful when carrying as a wristlet. I keep a clear organizer wallet, attached to a longer key strap and hooked on to the triangular part of the attached hook, to keep it safe when I pull my phone out... I'm always dropping things and this has been a life saver. You could toss your other items in, or use a small organizer pouch to secure the small items and a couple more key straps to tether and secure.

For M2, you could use a small Snake Charmer, a size 1 or 2 Stuff Sack, or maybe even a medium Double organizer pouch. I use one for cords and such when our family travels, I love the clear front so I can see what is in it, and I love that it keeps everything flatter.

For the papers and files, I cannot say enough about the Large Double Organizer pouch. I do some tutoring and am taking some classes myself, these have been a tremendous help to both keeping me organized and keeping things lightweight. I know which materials are in each color pouch, so I can grab and go. Also, we just moved into a new (to us) house, and I put all important papers into a large pouch and I can say that I know exactly where all my important papers are, even though we have only been here 3 days. I wish I could say the same for my socks. Wink

And all of your "lastly" items can also go into various sized organizer pouches, stuff sacks, or into quarter cubes... as an added bonus, you can get mesh or clear cubes if you wan to be able to see what you've got, no need to worry about remembering what is where.

You might want to consider ordering a few different sized organizer pouches, play around with them and see what works for you. If one size doesn't work as well for you, they make wonderful gifts. When you figure out how many you need of each size, you can order more, let the TB crew know what you already have, and request that the colors not be duplicated so you can keep it all straight. They are wonderful and will accommodate you as much as possible. Your bag will have a rainbow of Tom Bihn beauty Smilie

One final thought: if you get your S25 and it is not comfortable for you, don't abandon your intent! Call Customer Service and describe your issue, they know their bags and might be able to suggest an alternative for you to have a more comfortable carry.
    current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color EEK! 好的朋友

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    Male Diabetic here who carries meds and laptop everywhere and a former teacher and also a Circa user.

Not a woman, but I would argue M1 should not be Tom Bihn, but more like a mini purse.... Black or maybe Denim with thin shoulder strap, but something that fits/blends with a lot of what you wear, makes more sense imo when you carry it to the restroom and blending in, where as a travel looking pouch draws attention. The thin strap would allow you to keep out of the bag while wearing it and the S25.

M2 Travel Stuff Sack number 2, maybe a number 1, bright color. My number 1, Wasabi, carries travel router, chrome cast, usb plug, 6 inch micro usb cable,

M3 I agree, I personally use a ACME case and its lasted 5 plus years prior to my finding Tom Bihn

Med Bag for me is a Red Travel Sack number 2, Meds, Testing Kit, Chapstick, Granola Bar.

I would like to see a picture of what you carry now so we can appreciate the size of everything, especially the documents. I would also lean towards different colors for different things/topics, usages. So when you pull out an item its apparent when its missing. I switch backpacks all the time due to travel, laptops that I have to carry, and other factors. Swapping items should be quick and easy so that you can lighten the load on the weekends and prep for work/class days.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all for the tips - I took a pic of what I usually carry/would like to carry. I also went ahead based on your advice and got two large organizer pouches for the notebook/files combos you see on the left - but I went with the double organizer as I want to see the front where I will likely put files, and then put my notebook/notepad in the back with whatever else I might need. I got the organizers with the hooks and I plan to hang them from a hook in my closet (it's hard for me to do the stairs up to my office so I'm not using it right now). That will give me the "grab and go."

I did order the Synapse 19 - so excited! I debated back and forth and decided I had to go smaller so that a. I wouldn't carry too much and b. I would have less strain on my spine. I went with navy/wasabi though I wish they had some of the deeper colors available (like plum).

I haven't ordered any other organizers because I don't know what I should go with for the rest of my gunk. Advice? Please see below:Need organizer help with Synapse?-img_0502-1-jpg

Note most of my "stuff" has a pouch or spot already, I expect to use the pouches in the synapse, but I'm wondering what I should get for computer cables, and I also have my meds. My allergy meds fit in the pouch underneath the epi pen. One of the organizers is two-sided clear, or should I get the snake charmer and which size? I don't usually carry my MacBook cable with me as I rarely need it.

Also I am not sure what to use for a smaller purse that I could have in the Synapse. I really like the small cafe bag but I'm not sure it's small enough. I would be taking my iPhone, wallet, car keys, the small pink notebook, 1 pen, and allergy kit. Oh and those stupid gift cards (I have to buy them for my kids' school) though I'd probably just pull out what I need and put the rest back. I don't need to access my keys as my car has the smart lock thing.

Thank you!

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note most of my "stuff" has a pouch or spot already, I expect to use the pouches in the synapse, but I'm wondering what I should get for computer cables, and I also have my meds. My allergy meds fit in the pouch underneath the epi pen. One of the organizers is two-sided clear, or should I get the snake charmer and which size? I don't usually carry my MacBook cable with me as I rarely need it.

Also I am not sure what to use for a smaller purse that I could have in the Synapse. I really like the small cafe bag but I'm not sure it's small enough. I would be taking my iPhone, wallet, car keys, the small pink notebook, 1 pen, and allergy kit. Oh and those stupid gift cards (I have to buy them for my kids' school) though I'd probably just pull out what I need and put the rest back. I don't need to access my keys as my car has the smart lock thing.

Thank you!
    If you want the Snake Charmer for the S19, the Small is the best size for fitting in the lower pocket. You can't stuff it to the max, as it will have trouble fitting. But, it fits in quite well otherwise. Because it has two sides, you could consider your meds on one side and cables on the other. If you'd prefer a bag to have a more unifying theme, you can consider two 3D organizer pouches. Together, they are roughly the same size at the Small SC, though it's going to cost you more than twice the price. I was never drawn to the SK until the small size came out. I'm so glad to went for it (coming from someone who really loves the 3DOCs). I think the Small Cafe Bag (SCB) is too big for the S19 with your other things. I like the Side Effect (SE) and it's easy to just leave the outside zipper pocket open for easy access to your phone. I have to admit that while I use the SE a lot, I'm not in love with the shape either. That's why I have the Side Kick (SK) on it's way to me. It's bigger, but the shape appeals to me more. The outside pocket still has a zip, but you can still keep it open and have it face your body so it's not as obvious. It's still smaller than the SCB so I think it would still fit in your S19 with everything else. Also, as @DrRiAdGeOrN states, you can always go with a non-TB bag here. One that fits your preference for an open pocket for your phone. While I do love bags, I have become so accustomed to the lightness of a TB purse-like-object (PLO), that it is hard for me to go back to my other bags. They just feel so heavy now or I miss the o-rings on the inside.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little update - my box came today (so excited!). I put the pulls on all of the zips, checked out the two beautiful bright large organizer pouches for my files/notebooks and loaded it. Yikes. A few problems:

1. iPhone (not the big one) doesn't easily slide in and out of the top mini pocket, and the only other thing I fit in there was my chapstick. Doable, but not easy.
    2. Pens and highlighters fit nicely into left side pocket - added my parking and access badges (clipped in!) and my retainer case. Right pocket contains my plantronics voyager/case, Bose earbuds (in case but I may have to pull them out), office keys, car keys. A little clumsy with the keys especially since my car keys don't need to be accessed most of the time. Still I've lost some storage & organization from my old EMS bag but ok.
    3. Wristlet wallet fits in bottom zip, hard to get to, and nothing else fits in there. I was surprised how small this was.
    4. Big pocket opening - pocket holds my misc. stuff and I'm not digging this. Gift cards (reduced to essentials), notebook & small booklets which I prefer to keep stashed, toothbrush, toothpaste, spare battery for microphone at work. Need some better organization here, maybe something with notebook/booklets on one side, tooth care and pocket knife (clipped for now with carabiner in bottom pocket) on other? Very flat & small though.
    5. Big pocket opening - main compartment. Allergy kit and battery pack with adapters at bottom, sleeve (my own) with iPad pro (large) and MacBook Pro. Circa. And that's it.

So no breakdown of my "stashy" things that I could sorta hide in my EMS like gift cards, mini notebook/pamphlets. No extra room for mini purse with allergy kit and wallet. No good zippy mesh spots for my iPhone retractable cable (I keep it out - use it often), pocket knife, and pepper spray. The hardest - no good spot for my little med clear containers that I need easy access to (threw them down the water bottle hole but not a great option). And no room for either file organizer, nor a book or extras for a weekend away (e.g. my small iPad Pro, light sweater, etc.). Sleeve with tech barely fit. Yikes.

Sadly, 19 must go back and 25 will be ordered tomorrow. Not at all sure what to do about small purse option - I'll have to see how big that bottom pocket is on the 25. I really wish there was a second top pocket, or that the big pocket pouch had some little slots. Also though it was nice and light, I could tell immediately it was too small, with the straps too close together (I'm 5' 7.5", 140 lbs).

Ideas about what to do with the littles that doesn't take up too much room? Med mini pill bottles (3) + small mini pill box, pocket knife, gift cards, business cards, toothcare? The cords are at the very bottom of my pack, not a great space, along with the portable battery/router/thingy. I can get a smaller neoprene case to hold them, but do I just put things in pouches, and then toss them in the pocket? aargh. Thanks!

England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do I just put things in pouches, and then toss them in the pocket?
    I don't have anything running loose in my S19, everything is either in a pouch, or tied to the bag with a keystrap. Well, except my Oakley eyeglasses case. But everything else is pouched or pocketed. I use Q-kits (small and mini), and the various organiser pouches. Course, I also don't lug around laptops and such, just my ipad mini and phone.
    I love my Burnt Orange Medium Cafe Bag, Black MCB, and Azure LCB.
    The Preciouses: A45 in black/zest, (original) Yeoman Duffel in verde, Mini Yeoman Duffel in Burnt Orange, the S19 in black/ultraviolet, and the MB in black/northwest sky; Shop Bags in zest, monarch, sitka, fjord, and island.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update - I waited too long to order my Synapse 25 and the colors were gone. Now they are back, and my order is going in today! Well, probably tomorrow.

I chose two brightly colored DOPs for files which I love! I have my course schedules visible, my spiral binders in the back, and some files and papers tossed in. I haven't hung the hook at home for stashing them when I'm not using them, but I will get there.

I purchased a super thin wallet and am still looking for a small purse that doesn't look like a tote with a strap. I'm hoping perhaps the SCB left open with my wallet, inhaler/epi kit, and keys will fit in the new Synapse 25 bottom? We'll see.

For my inhaler/epi/allergy kit, I bought a mini Eagle Creek that fits perfectly and is long and thin. I have it clipped using one of the TB straps I ordered (but didn't need) with the DOPs. I then used the small makeup bag that previously held the kit and use that for gift cards, toothbrush, floss, etc. I still plan to replace that bag at some point with something clear and clip-able. I bought a really cool medicine wallet on Amazon that holds more meds in less space, clipped in with an old small carabiner. I switched my chunky wallet wristlet for a super thin leather wallet with change holder that I adore, and almost everything else is clipped or pocketed somewhere somehow. I even gave up looking for another sleeve for my iPad Pro 13", instead putting it with my 13" MBP in my old neoprene sleeve with its cables and Pencil. It works much better that way and fewer cases sitting around the house!

So I still need to replace the makeup pouch for something thinner, clip-able, and handy for my miscellaneous, and most importantly, I need a small purse-to-go that holds my wallet, epi-kit, and car keys in the bottom of the new Synapse 25.

Will a SCB, with strap tucked in, and bag folded back on itself (so that it is "open" and easy to access stuff) fit in the bottom of the Synapse 25? I've looked at a bunch of small purses that don't look like totes with a strap (I do need a hint of style for going out sans backpack) but haven't found one that is much smaller that I like better. Ideas?

Part II - my Bose headphones are amazing but the hard case adds heft, bulk, and weight I don't need. Suggestions?

Part III - I need to stash (and hopefully lock) my iPad/laptop sleeve in the car when not needed. I live pretty far away and work anywhere I can so I need them, but my docs do not want me toting them everywhere I go. Ideas on securing tech in a car? I drive a six-seater SUV but with all of the cables, it's hard to slide anything under the seats. Just looking for ideas. I would never leave them out or unsecured, and I'm not talking about leaving them in a parking garage in midtown Manhattan, just a doctor's office in the 'burbs or the grocery store.

Thank you!!

Thanks so much all!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kshni View Post
    I don't have anything running loose in my S19, everything is either in a pouch, or tied to the bag with a keystrap. Well, except my Oakley eyeglasses case. But everything else is pouched or pocketed. I use Q-kits (small and mini), and the various organiser pouches. Course, I also don't lug around laptops and such, just my ipad mini and phone.
    Thanks, Kshni - I get it now! TBihning is a different way of life :-)

Houston, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking Side Effect but it doesn't have an open pocket for quick phone access, and everything would be just tossed in. I wish SE had a second side slash pocket and looked cuter,
    It's VERY cute, and I just leave the outer zip pocket open to get quick access to the phone (but I can zip it shut if I'm juggling other stuff.) Fits nicely into my S19 lower pocket so would surely fit into S25.

You, my friend, need a Microsoft Surface and OneNote. Especially for the research.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrpe View Post

You, my friend, need a Microsoft Surface and OneNote. Especially for the research.
    *GASP* No, no, anything but Windows, please, I'll do anything but that. I'll even go Chromebook if I must but no, not that.

I joke, slightly, because the only way I will use a windows machine is if our IT department forces me and supports it. My hubby bought a win 7 then win 9? no 10, oh I don't know. It's huge and bulky and wasn't cheap and crashes and won't back up automatically without a big confluence of events. I told him that the next time HE buys a computer, if it isn't a mac, I won't support it.

OneNote I like especially since I get premium for free. Sway and the others, not so much. No, my big issue is Outlook 365 email integration with a decent to-do program so I can shoot an email to my to-do list, add groceries in the same app, and plot my revenge against my Windowsy husband. And then comes the dream of a semblance of Outlook automation (standard responses sent from a click of a button), and a visual 30-30 or block-based non-schedule schedule, preferably integrated with todoist or whatever to do app I create.

Did I mention that Sharepoint is horrid? And I have four account reps for Apple, three of whom want to come see me teach. Microsoft's best achievement was Excel. Apple's was... hmm. Time Capsule. And built-in security that works.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But since I have to order my synapse asap, can a SCB as described above fit in the bottom pocket?

Oh, and the reason I bring my laptop and iPad most places is that MS Powerpoint (with 365) really, really stinks on iOS. I've got to go to Keynote, I know. The Outlook app on iOS is better than on Mac, and both are better than the Win7 version at work.

And what did they do to my formerly beloved Skype? I need a new messaging app although Messages is pretty darned cool - watch, iPhone, iPad, or MBP depending on where I am and what I have up :-)

Sorry, enough tech rants. SCB question please?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update - I waited too long to order my Synapse 25 and the colors were gone. Now they are back, and my order is going in today! Well, probably tomorrow.

I chose two brightly colored DOPs for files which I love! I have my course schedules visible, my spiral binders in the back, and some files and papers tossed in. I haven't hung the hook at home for stashing them when I'm not using them, but I will get there.

I purchased a super thin wallet and am still looking for a small purse that doesn't look like a tote with a strap. I'm hoping perhaps the SCB left open with my wallet, inhaler/epi kit, and keys will fit in the new Synapse 25 bottom? We'll see.

For my inhaler/epi/allergy kit, I bought a mini Eagle Creek that fits perfectly and is long and thin. I have it clipped using one of the TB straps I ordered (but didn't need) with the DOPs. I then used the small makeup bag that previously held the kit and use that for gift cards, toothbrush, floss, etc. I still plan to replace that bag at some point with something clear and clip-able. I bought a really cool medicine wallet on Amazon that holds more meds in less space, clipped in with an old small carabiner. I switched my chunky wallet wristlet for a super thin leather wallet with change holder that I adore, and almost everything else is clipped or pocketed somewhere somehow. I even gave up looking for another sleeve for my iPad Pro 13", instead putting it with my 13" MBP in my old neoprene sleeve with its cables and Pencil. It works much better that way and fewer cases sitting around the house!

So I still need to replace the makeup pouch for something thinner, clip-able, and handy for my miscellaneous, and most importantly, I need a small purse-to-go that holds my wallet, epi-kit, and car keys in the bottom of the new Synapse 25.

Will a SCB, with strap tucked in, and bag folded back on itself (so that it is "open" and easy to access stuff) fit in the bottom of the Synapse 25? I've looked at a bunch of small purses that don't look like totes with a strap (I do need a hint of style for going out sans backpack) but haven't found one that is much smaller that I like better. Ideas?

Part II - my Bose headphones are amazing but the hard case adds heft, bulk, and weight I don't need. Suggestions?

Part III - I need to stash (and hopefully lock) my iPad/laptop sleeve in the car when not needed. I live pretty far away and work anywhere I can so I need them, but my docs do not want me toting them everywhere I go. Ideas on securing tech in a car? I drive a six-seater SUV but with all of the cables, it's hard to slide anything under the seats. Just looking for ideas. I would never leave them out or unsecured, and I'm not talking about leaving them in a parking garage in midtown Manhattan, just a doctor's office in the 'burbs or the grocery store.

Thank you!!

Thanks so much all!
    The Small Cafe Bag will fit in the bottom of the S25.

It is an amazing bag and will fit everything you need. By itself, it is small and lightweight but extremely roomy (note that all TB bag have this Mary Poppins bag feature).

I believe the Clear Quarter Packing Cube would fit your headphones, if it is a little tight, but I don't think so, it is a wonderful accesssory.

Do you have a cover on top of your trunk area? If so, you could leave your case in there. Just make sure to remember to remove it, before you place groceries there. Ask me how I know to keep fragile stuff away from heavy ones.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast