Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tech accessories pouch for Pilot bag

Hey guys

I’m new to this forum however i’ve been using TB bags for a few yrs now. I’ve got a couple of older model co-pilots in the heavier 1000dn material as well a couple of the Pilots.

The Pilot is my go-to laptop / business bag whilst travelling.

I wanted some advice on pouches that ppl may be using with the PILOT bags that fit in either of the front pockets for Tech Accessories.

My Tech carry on includes the following:

MacBook Pro 87W charger with Aussie plug
    Mac 18W charger with Aussie plug
    USB C to USB C cable
    USB C to Lightning cable
    USB to Lightning cable
    USB to Micro USB cable
    USB C to HDMI adapter cable

As i said i’m Looking for a premium tech accessories pouch that will fit these. I don’t like leaving cables “loose” - prefer them to be rolled up and secured in elastic so not a fan of pouches without internal organisation or elastic bands.

Any suggestions (Tom Bihn or otherwise) would be very welcome. Prefer is something in leather but happy to consider ballistic nylon - needs to look smart and clean.

Thanks
    Jeelan
    Last edited by Jeelan; 08-11-2019 at 06:45 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Forums @Jeelan!

Unfortunately, I can't help on this (I put all my cables, coiled, in a small Snake Charmer) but we're glad you joined the conversation.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the leads pocket from the guides pack? Otherwise most of your options are going to be open like the 3doc, snake charmer, travel tray, cubelet, or stuff sack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like a clear organizer for tech accessories as I can see what I'm after or take quick inventory, so in TB items, the 3D clear organizer cube would be my choice. Of course the Snake Charmer is made specifically for this and you can it in a couple sizes and colors to coordinate with your bag. Either can be tethered to an o-ring so they don't go on their own journey

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeelan View Post
    Hey guys

Iím new to this forum however iíve been using TB bags for a few yrs now. Iíve got a couple of older model co-pilots in the heavier 1000dn material as well a couple of the Pilots.

I wanted some advice on pouches that ppl may be using with the PILOT bags that fit in either of the front pockets for Tech Accessories.

USB C to USB C cable
    USB C to Lightning cable
    USB to Lightning cable
    USB to Micro USB cable

As i said iím Looking for a premium tech accessories pouch that will fit these. I donít like leaving cables ďlooseĒ - prefer them to be rolled up and secured in elastic so not a fan of pouches without internal organisation or elastic bands.

Any suggestions (Tom Bihn or otherwise) would be very welcome. Prefer is something in leather but happy to consider ballistic nylon - needs to look smart and clean.

Thanks
    Jeelan
    I use a 3D Organizer Cube and keep it in one of the front pockets of my Pilot.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Etsy has several handmade leather rolls for cables and Pad and Quill has a nice leather TechFolio Pro Travel Cord Organizer

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tech accessories pouch

Hey guys

Iím new to this forum however iíve been using TB bags for a few yrs now. Iíve got a couple of older model co-pilots in the heavier 1000dn material as well a couple of the Pilots.

USB C to USB C cable
    USB C to Lightning cable
    USB to Lightning cable
    USB to Micro USB cable

As i said iím Looking for a premium tech accessories pouch that will fit these. I donít like leaving cables ďlooseĒ - prefer them to be rolled up and secured in elastic so not a fan of pouches without internal organisation or elastic bands.

Thanks
    Jeelan
    Check out : Waterfield bags, SF
    Levenger has some leather ones that have the kinds of straps and elastics that you are looking for.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Bellroy pouch would fit your criteria. https://bellroy.com/products/classic-pouch/

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW I packed basically this list (but include a PlugBug with EU adapter, macbook brick with US adapter) into a Cubelet while traveling oversees this summer (with just my SmartAlec (and a PCSB while on the train, which held the SE, which held the Cubelet). It was snug, but fit quite well and I always fished out the cable I needed. You'd be less snug b/c you don't have the PlugBug *shrug*. Then again I coil my cables so...

USB C to USB C cable
    USB C to Lightning cable
    USB to Lightning cable
    USB to Micro USB cable

As i said i’m Looking for a premium tech accessories pouch that will fit these.

Thanks
    Jeelan