Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member Generic Industries's Avatar
    Coming to you live from Virginia.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyny Tools - What happened?

Note to moderators: I hope this post is within guidelines and is in the appropriate forum. As a TB vendor I hope a discussion of Tyny Tools is appropriate.

I'm new to the world of TB but during research into bags and reading the forum I've come across Tyny Tools carabiners, straps and hangers. I understand they used to be for sale on the TB parts page and now the last place they're available is with some of the knitting pouches.

It looks like this company made some cool stuff! I'd like to buy an assortment of the straps and double swivel carabiners.

Their website looks like it's under construction and I can't find anyone who stocks their stuff.

I'm guessing the company is no more. But does anyone know, for real, what happened to Tyny?

Looks like they had a good thing going.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if anyone at TB knows what happened to them, but Tyny Tools does seem to have disappeared...

There are a lot of threads about other vendors of similar items but I haven't heard if anyone actually knows what happened to TT
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...