Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member Generic Industries's Avatar
    Coming to you live from Virginia.
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tips. I have some 325 paracord, which I used in the pictures, but it's not near as nice as the stuff that came in my TB zipper pull kit. The finish and braiding doesn't seem to be of comparable quality. I'd like to order some of the good stuff from TB.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Generic Industries View Post
    Thanks for the tips. I have some 325 paracord, which I used in the pictures, but it's not near as nice as the stuff that came in my TB zipper pull kit. The finish and braiding doesn't seem to be of comparable quality. I'd like to order some of the good stuff from TB.
    For the kinds of knots that Eliza showed, I’d order the cord pull material in 5yard length (I’ve linked to the first such entry in the pull-down menu, which is in Island; if I’m not using this for knots, I usually just order sets of 8” precut lengths)

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    For the kinds of knots that Eliza showed, I’d order the cord pull material in 5yard length (I’ve linked to the first such entry in the pull-down menu, which is in Island; if I’m not using this for knots, I usually just order sets of 8” precut lengths)
    The added benefit of the TB cord is exactly matching your liner color, if matchy-matchy is your thing!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    The added benefit of the TB cord is exactly matching your liner color, if matchy-matchy is your thing!
    Yes, my thoughts exactly. I was eyeing the 5 yard line.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the kinds of knots that Eliza showed, Id order the cord pull material in 5yard length (Ive linked to the first such entry in the pull-down menu, which is in Island; if Im not using this for knots, I usually just order sets of 8 precut lengths)
    Quote Originally Posted by tress29 View Post
    Yes, my thoughts exactly. I was eyeing the 5 yard line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2