Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pouch for electric shaver?

I'm considering upping my electric shaver storage from a simple ziplock bag to a TB pouch. My shaver is 6 inches long and 2 inches wide at its widest point. Currently under consideration are:

- Small Ghost Whale in 210 Ballistic. This seems about perfect as far as orientation goes and appears to have enough room to fit the charge cord in there as well. I considered a mesh one but don't want to small its of hair floating about my bag.

- Small Ghost Whale in 50% recycled nylon. This appears it might be even better that above as the fabric will be a bit more malleable when I'm randomly putting the pouch into any open space I can find in my Synik 22.

- Small Q-Kit. This looks like it will work as well but the fabric might be the least malleable.

I wanna get this order right from the start (kicking myself for not trying these out when I placed a big order earlier this month) as it won't be cost efficient to order and return what doesn't work.

Thoughts?

Forum Member
    Munich, Germany
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a photo of my Braun Series 7 electric shaver in a small Ghost Whale Pouch. It technically fits but for my liking it's too tight for daily use, and it certainly wouldn't fit the charger as well. I would get the A5 size or some other shape of pouch for it. Personally I'm using the case it came in (it's semi-hard so the buttons don't get pushed accidentally) and then it goes into my Peak Designs Wash Pouch.

Pouch for electric shaver?-img_0091-jpg
    Last edited by Ellsass; 12-26-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's helpful. I actually use a Braun Series 3 which unfortunately did not come with a case. If you don't mind, how long is the Series 7. I tried looking for it online but it's surprisingly hard to find measurements anywhere. It the end it might not matter because as you noted the charger likely won't fit. Thanks.

Forum Member
    Munich, Germany
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, don't have a ruler handy (traveling). Here's a standard size stick of deodorant and a 'mini' GWP.

Pouch for electric shaver?-img_0099-jpeg