Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw View Post
    Thanks, @backpack. I dismissed the TC for my purposes a while back as being more than I need, but looking at specs again, it just might work for me. It is still more than I need in some ways, but also like a beefier sideways 3DOC, which could come in handy. (A 3DOC with zipper on the side instead would be ideal (minimalist TC), but that's just getting greedy.) Thanks for your experiences!
    You never know, "A 3DOC with zipper on the side instead would be ideal (minimalist TC)", you just got the idea into the stream of forum feedback and it might come true, one day.

The TC is the realization of a "mini Cafe Bag" thought, that I just shared on the forum, a long time ago.

In fact the same could be say about the Handy Little Thing, The Field Journal Notebook and its Accessories, the PIKA and the Totes others than the Swifts.

It is like Tom, Darcy and Nick make dreams come true.

I forgot the Luggage Tag which was a request of many, as were the ideas for the designs above.

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite in-flight bag setup is my Side Kick inside my Pop Tote. The Side Kick provides organization to the PT; I use it to corral all of the little pouches and any other small items I need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2