Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Buffalo, NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for something that'll help organize my RPG zines

Hey guys,

So I've got a bit of a weird question. I have a bunch of small tabletop RPG zines that I'm trying to organize all in one place. If you don't know what a zine is, it's basically a small pamphlet that's made by taking a few sheets of US letter paper, folding them and then stapling the fold. This makes a zine that's 5.5"x8.5", and are generally about 1/8" thick. They're kind of popular these days in the RPG scene, because they're super cheap to make and buy. I'm looking for something that'll store about 8 to 10 of these (so roughly 1 1/4" of thickness, I think?) and I thought I'd check here to see if anyone had any ideas on things I could use to store them. I was thinking an A5 Ghost Whale, but I'm not sure how thick those things can expand. Any and all ideas are more than welcome. Thanks!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the A5 would work for you. A hardbound book 8.5" x 5 3/4" x 3/4" and 30 loosely folded over sheets of copy paper fit inside my 525 Ballistic A5 Ghost Whale. More paper would fit if fold was creased and stapled.
    Last edited by kjquilts; 02-29-2020 at 08:53 AM.