Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Packing cubes for Synik 30

Can anyone tell me which packing cubes and organization pouches are pictured here?
    Packing cubes for Synik 30-2a853d4c-d8c1-4310-99bd-6c2beb4e5fee-jpg

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @brianwdavidson and welcome to the Forums!

It looks like the FAQ link in the description isn't working right now...
    Here's the relevant blog post: https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/synik-faq#cubeme

That looks like:
    3DOC clear
    small A45 Laundry Packing Cube
    large A45 Packing Cube
    @Darcy can confirm and also look into why the link isn't working

ETA: and if you're trying to place a pre-order and want to add the accessories, you can also message, email, or call the fine folks in Customer Service if you need to know quicker Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Hi @brianwdavidson and welcome to the Forums!

It looks like the FAQ link in the description isn't working right now...
    Here's the relevant blog post: https://www.tombihn.com/blogs/main/synik-faq#cubeme

That looks like:
    3DOC clear
    small A45 Laundry Packing Cube
    large A45 Packing Cube
    @Darcy can confirm and also look into why the link isn't working

ETA: and if you're trying to place a pre-order and want to add the accessories, you can also message, email, or call the fine folks in Customer Service if you need to know quicker Smilie
    @G42 and @brianwdavidson

I was also trying to link to the Blog FAQ about packing cubes for the Synik 30 and Synik 22. However, I think that in addition to the 3D Clear Organizer Cube (in Northwest Sky Halcyon), those might be the large and small packing cubes for the Aeronaut 30, rather than the Aeronaut 45, because I stopped to check my Synik 30, and I don’t think there’s enough room to fit in a Small Packing Cube for either the Aeronaut 30 or the Aeronaut 45 if you insert a large (or large laundry) packing Cube for the Aeronaut 45 there.

I cross-checked this by looking at @Cristina ’s Synik 30 reviewed as travel bag thread. (She uses 3 Small Aeronaut 30 Laundry Packing Cubes, where 2 Small A30 Packing Cubes = 1 Large A30 Packing Cube). I also looked at @bartleby ’s Travelling with a Synik (30) thread. He uses the large A30 laundry packing Cube and packs other items where the Small A30 packing cubes would fit.

So I think:
    3D Clear Organizer Cube (Northwest Sky Halcyon)
    Small Aeronaut 30 Packing Cube (or Laundry Packing Cube) in Northwest Sky
    Large Aeronaut 30 Laundry Packing Cube in Northwest Sky

But someone else can check me on this. Also the Blog page on COMING SOON: THE SYNIK 22 AND SYNIK 30 BACKPACKS has links to different reviews with pack ups:

HTH

moriond
    Last edited by moriond; 06-08-2020 at 12:33 PM.