Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best accessory bag for baby wipes and diaper

I have a toddler who is out of diapers but wears pull-ups. I'm trying to decide with pouch or accessory would fit some baby wipes, which I normally place in a sandwich zip-lock bag, and a folded pull-up.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clear Quarter Packing Cube! You can see at a glance if you've run out of pull-ups or wipes, it's easily wiped clean, can be repurposed as an organizer for toys, travel toiletries, home first-aid kit, or craft supplies (pens etc.) later. (Plus it's being discontinued - grab one while you can! I have several in my arsenal!)

Or if you want something thinner/lower-profile, you could probably get away with a medium Organizer Pouch. (Add a Handle Loop if you want.) Alternately, something like an Everyday Cubelet would work inside a bigger bag or stroller, but you can pull it out and wear it to walk to a bathroom/changing station. Similar idea with the Side Effect or a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag - just depends how streamlined you want to be.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, if you’re carrying only a pull-up and a ziploc of wipes, a medium organizer pouch would work perfectly. I used to use a medium double organizer pouch for my minimal diaper kit that held a diaper, a thin buti-pod pouch of wipes, a disposable changing pad, and a plastic bag for disposal if necessary.

Since a ziploc is less rigid than my wipes pouch, you could probably roll or fold the pull-up and fit both into a smaller but thicker pouch if you prefer something of that shape. A 3D organizer cube should work, maybe even something smaller but I may be underestimating the size of a pull-up.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a clear 3doc would be my bet! The quarter cube is good but bigger. The 3d organizer cubes are my favorite bec they hold a surprising amount and a lot smaller. I know that a pack of wipes would fit in one, even if it was smushed a little, so the baggie should do fine, but given there's not as many in a baggie you could easily fold in half.

Forum Member
    Austin, TX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put a size 4 diaper flat and small wipes in the Side Effect, so if folding the diaper would be okay I'm sure larger sizes would fit. I like it because I can keep a shoulder strap on it and stuff in my phone and wallet and bring just that somewhere if I don't want to bring a larger bag.