Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snake charmer in water bottle pocket

So I've had my synik 30 for about a month now and I love it. I still haven't figured out the best way to organize it for me though. I've been putting my laptop charger, my phone charger and an extra usb cable just in case in the water bottle pocket. So I was thinking about getting a ghost whale for the phone charger and the usb cable but now I'm thinking about maybe a snake charmer.
    But would that fit in water bottle pocket? I could probably put it in another pocket like the bottom pocket but I'm thinking about getting the spiff kit because I like carrying ibuprofen, tums, pepto and things like that. I also might want to start carrying stuff to shower after the gym if I start going. I work at a university and there's a gym I can use. Just waiting awhile until I start.
    I could put the snake charmer and the spiff kit in the bottom if that might work.

I appreciate any help. Thanks!

Alabama
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always put my clear 3doc with my liquid toiletries into the water bottle pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melminimalist View Post
    I always put my clear 3doc with my liquid toiletries into the water bottle pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That was actually the first thing I thought of doing. But it might end up being to small. I checked the measurements and they're close enough that I think it'll work. Thanks for giving me some perspective.