Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Pouches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Pouches

I would like to suggest to the designers that would be great idea if you guys add to the choices pouches with the O-ring ending instead of the snaphook ending. Exactly like those knitting pouches have. That would be great thankyou.

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladivapr73 View Post
    I would like to suggest to the designers that would be great idea if you guys add to the choices pouches with the O-ring ending instead of the snaphook ending. Exactly like those knitting pouches have. That would be great thankyou.
    Love this idea! I cut the hooks off a lot of my pouches, just leaving the ring portion, but it would look a lot prettier with the original O-ring.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a good idea. Given the times I doubt their is the production time available for many more products until after the reset. In the interim, maybe ask customer service for some split rings (like a car key ring) that they use on one version of the key straps. The split ring is close to an o-ring in usage and you would be able to cut the clip off and attach the split ring. Looks cleaner/neater than retaining the ring portion of the clip. Just a thought.