Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone have a frame sheet for the Aeronaut 30 that they would be willing to sell

Hey guys!

I'm new here on this forum but I'm not new to Tom Bihn bags. I have a synapse 25 and recently acquired an Aeronaut 30. I've been looking all over for a frame sheet but unfortunately haven't been able to find one. Tom Bihn has been out of stock on them for months now and I emailed them to find out if they'll be getting any back in stock soon... They said that the frame sheets are low priority on their production schedule and most likely won't be available for some time still.

If any of you have one that you'd be willing to sell to me that would be amazing!!!

Kind regards

-Evan

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    North Carolina
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try the Tom Bihn FB group.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ejt830 View Post
    Hey guys!

I'm new here on this forum but I'm not new to Tom Bihn bags. I have a synapse 25 and recently acquired an Aeronaut 30. I've been looking all over for a frame sheet but unfortunately haven't been able to find one. Tom Bihn has been out of stock on them for months now and I emailed them to find out if they'll be getting any back in stock soon... They said that the frame sheets are low priority on their production schedule and most likely won't be available for some time still.

If any of you have one that you'd be willing to sell to me that would be amazing!!!

Kind regards

-Evan

If I see any around I will definitely let you know! What color did you get for your Aeronaut 30? I ended up getting burnt Does anyone have a frame sheet for the Aeronaut 30 that they would be willing to sell orange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkonthank1 View Post
    If I see any around I will definitely let you know! What color did you get for your Aeronaut 30? I ended up getting burnt Does anyone have a frame sheet for the Aeronaut 30 that they would be willing to sell orange.

I went with the plain black with northwest sky interior! I'm really a sucker for black bags. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me! Does anyone have a frame sheet for the Aeronaut 30 that they would be willing to sellDoes anyone have a frame sheet for the Aeronaut 30 that they would be willing to sell

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys!

Kind regards

-Evan

Hi @ejt830 and welcome to the Forums!

Please note that 'want to buy' 'want to sell' etc posts are prohibited on this Forum.

When you have a moment, please review the Rule and Guidelines post at the top of these Forum pages and on the links below.

https://forums.tombihn.com/forum-rul...uidelines.html

Thanks!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys!

Kind regards

-Evan

Hi ! I was just on the Tom Bihn website and the frame sheet looks to be back in stock!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there. Yes they have frame sheets for the Aeronaut 45 in stock but not for the 30 Does anyone have a frame sheet for the Aeronaut 30 that they would be willing to sell