Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,302   Posts: 197,946   Members: 7,255   Active Members: 177
Welcome to our newest member, MollyyEvelynn.

Messenger Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Erik
    • May 2003

Messenger Bag

I rock the messenger bag here at Keele University in England, everyday. People here call it "smart", which is their way of saying that it looks totally dope.
    It's the perfect school bag for any university student.
    I've decorated mine a bit with a punk rock band pin, and a 'Bushbusters' sticker that some kid gave me at an anti-war rally.

A big bonus about the bag that I have only recently discovered, is that vinyl fits quite snuggly in the main compartment. I just got a new stereo here, and new vinyl slides in nicely, keeping it dry for the bike ride home.

Rock-On,
    Erik
  • sunga
    I work at Tom Bihn
    • May 2003

Messenger Bag = ID Bag

Hi Erik!

Thanks for posting your fabulous comments about your Tom Bihn bag.

For anyone who may be wondering which bag Erik has, it is the
    ID Bag by Tom Bihn.

This is a current favorite of mine, too. Very comfortable with lots of organization pockets for my pens, mp3 player, wallet, cell phone, etc.

Sunga

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

-Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Lluís
      • Jun 2003

Hi!

I'm now enjoying my ID bag for ten days (shipped on june 2nd, delivered on june 12th; better than expected!).

All I can say is that I'm pretty impressed with it: quality, comfort, and it's an eyecatcher! I must carry arround hundreds of papers, on A4, and I'm very happy to made the change from my former briefcase; its better to carry my stuff on the shoulder... only that now I must figure out what to do with the extra hand (this not will help me to quit smoking!)

Great job! It was my pleasure to do business with you!

Have a nice time!

Lluís

Comment

Working...
      X