PDA

View Full Version : Halcyon Daylight Backpacks are Back in Stock

moriond
05-12-2016, 12:44 PM
OK, I know this is a late notice, but the Halcyon/Northwest Sky daylight backpacks (http://tombihn.com/products/daylight-backpack?variant=19283462279) are back in stock. (No Nordic option yet.)

moriond

moriond
05-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Nordic Halcyon is up now in the DLBP!

Walker
05-12-2016, 01:14 PM
@moriond, THANKS! I called the TB Store, spoke with Cindy to add one DLBP Nordic/NWS to the order I just placed. Now, on to TBAS.

brendabethman
05-12-2016, 01:17 PM
OMG! I just ordered a Nordic LCB and what happens? Nordic DLBPs!!! Guess I'm placing another order.......just give me all the Nordic :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marytattoo
05-12-2016, 04:25 PM
yeah, I was waiting for a Nordic DLBP. had to find a credit card that could take it, lol!

tim13
05-12-2016, 08:19 PM
What to do??? I called earlier today after receiving notification that the black halcyon was back in stock and placed my order. I never thought to ask how soon nordic halcyon might be available.

I really didn't expect the new halcyon to have this level on pull on my wallet. Ugh!

bubmum
05-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Thank you @moriond!

Order placed and now just two more sleeps until I can pick it up at the mothership! I'm so grateful they are having special Saturday hours this month. :)

(I'll continue wishing for a Smart Alec next. :) )

ETA: I chose the beautiful new Nordic!

luvdabags
05-13-2016, 08:15 AM
ARRRGH!! JUST got my order shipped and the afternoon of that day, the Nordic DLBP??? geez. ok, so do i order it now, or wait for it to sell out (nearly instantly), and then order with the next batch?! Can't decide....but Nordic Halcyon will be a standard color from now on, right? so it won't sell out forever, right? RIGHT??!

brendabethman
05-13-2016, 08:24 AM
ARRRGH!! JUST got my order shipped and the afternoon of that day, the Nordic DLBP??? geez. ok, so do i order it now, or wait for it to sell out (nearly instantly), and then order with the next batch?! Can't decide....but Nordic Halcyon will be a standard color from now on, right? so it won't sell out forever, right? RIGHT??!

At 11:45 a.m. yesterday I placed an order for a Nordic LCB under the assumption that the DLBP wouldn't come out in time for my upcoming trip. At 2:21 p.m. yesterday I placed an order for a Nordic DLBP. I think I may have a problem......

luvdabags
05-13-2016, 08:39 AM
At 11:45 a.m. yesterday I placed an order for a Nordic LCB under the assumption that the DLBP wouldn't come out in time for my upcoming trip. At 2:21 p.m. yesterday I placed an order for a Nordic DLBP. I think I may have a problem......

please-don't encourage me! you are my hero, brendabethman!

brendabethman
05-13-2016, 08:46 AM
please-don't encourage me! you are my hero, brendabethman!

Let's not mention the Nordic SE and Maker's Bag ordered earlier in the week. Might be time to destash a bit..... :-)

luvdabags
05-13-2016, 08:57 AM
NEVER! instead, make a SHRINE!!

giuliof
05-13-2016, 09:44 AM
Well I had to get one of the black ones.

Perseffect
05-13-2016, 03:57 PM
Well I had always wanted an original black dyneema DLBP but never could quite get one in stock. So was pleased to hear the black grid was coming. Ah but also now in Nordic also. Dilemma.

Long story short, 1 Nordic DLBP & 1 Black DLBP on order. But why stop there, there are side effects to also be confused by. Just to be safe, 1 Nordic side effect & 1 black side effect also on order.

Why choose when you can buy two of everything!

On a serious note though, if you don't buy it when in stock, you'll potentially be waiting a long time again. I'm going to see both in the flesh and see which one I'll keep and which I'll sell on or return.

Gumby
05-13-2016, 06:08 PM
Well I had always wanted an original black dyneema DLBP but never could quite get one in stock. So was pleased to hear the black grid was coming. Ah but also now in Nordic also. Dilemma.

Long story short, 1 Nordic DLBP & 1 Black DLBP on order. But why stop there, there are side effects to also be confused by. Just to be safe, 1 Nordic side effect & 1 black side effect also on order.

Why choose when you can buy two of everything!

On a serious note though, if you don't buy it when in stock, you'll potentially be waiting a long time again. I'm going to see both in the flesh and see which one I'll keep and which I'll sell on or return.

The sounds exactly like the order I'm getting ready to place. And this will make three orders in less than five days. My credit card is weeping right now. *sigh*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pokilani
05-13-2016, 09:35 PM
The sounds exactly like the order I'm getting ready to place. And this will make three orders in less than five days. My credit card is weeping right now. *sigh*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Same for me too!