PDA

View Full Version : Can I hope for a Nordic Halcyon/Iberian Medium Cafe Bag by October?

Kathy
06-30-2016, 02:22 PM
Help! Air New Zealand really limits carryon bags--maximum 7 kgs for a carryon plus small personal item. The largest PERSONAL bag I can get away with is an MCB. I just received my Nordic Halcyon/Iberian Side Effect a few minutes ago and I'm in love! This color combination really "pops." I'd love to get a matching MCB before my flight on Air New Zealand. Pretty please! Is anyone else waiting for this color combination?

Have you ever sent sample color swatches with orders? The colors are all so much more beautiful in person (got a mini aubergine q-kit in this order as well).

adalangdon
07-01-2016, 01:06 AM
Help! Air New Zealand really limits carryon bags--maximum 7 kgs for a carryon plus small personal item. The largest PERSONAL bag I can get away with is an MCB. I just received my Nordic Halcyon/Iberian Side Effect a few minutes ago and I'm in love! This color combination really "pops." I'd love to get a matching MCB before my flight on Air New Zealand. Pretty please! Is anyone else waiting for this color combination?

Have you ever sent sample color swatches with orders? The colors are all so much more beautiful in person (got a mini aubergine q-kit in this order as well).

I'm not waiting for the same combo in a cafe bag, but I do love my Nordic/Iberian SE too!

CS may be able to tell you whether Nordic/Iberian in the MCB is in the works, but I recall a recent post here that Wasabi will be the temporary lining of choice for the SCB and MCB in both black and Nordic halycon. You can also definitely request fabric swatches with your order.

Izzy
07-02-2016, 05:31 AM
That's what I want, too!